ADVERTISEMENT

OT- Bitcoin

Rotation into COVID-reopening stocks playing out at the same time to buoy the market. We will see if this continues the rest of the week. Any recovery will be short-term bullish for everything.

Mega-bullish short-term market action today. Bitcoin/crypto has not picked back up yet. This will be the most interesting thing to watch moving forward.

If risk-on action in the market fails to rematerialize in Bitcoin/crypto, I would probably look for some profit-taking.

Mega-bullish short-term market action today. Bitcoin/crypto has not picked back up yet. This will be the most interesting thing to watch moving forward.

If risk-on action in the market fails to rematerialize in Bitcoin/crypto, I would probably look for some profit-taking.

I trimmed back on bitcoin and went more into vgx and uni, which showed resistance to the f2 pool and other whales playing whalish games.....

Berkshire also didn't like tech stock like Apple...until they did in 2016. Since then they have made $100b, one of their best investments in their history. Maybe BIT will flop...maybe it won't.

Wow. Just wow. Anyone doubt it will hit 6 figures at this point? I used to be a doubter but I have seen the light.

This is just the beginning. The next 6-12 months will be amazing for crypto, institutional money is waiting to get in. Once in a lifetime opportunity to get wealthy. I've been in it for a while and have seen people turn 5k into 100k, that's going to be tough now but a 10x return from now til the end of the bull market is very achievable. A good comparison is the dot.com boom.

This is just the beginning. The next 6-12 months will be amazing for crypto, institutional money is waiting to get in. Once in a lifetime opportunity to get wealthy. I've been in it for a while and have seen people turn 5k into 100k, that's going to be tough now but a 10x return from now til the end of the bull market is very achievable. A good comparison is the dot.com boom.
If bitcoin replaces gold's market cap, you are looking 600-700k per coin. It may take a little longer than the next 6-12 months to get there, but it is happening at some point. You get to double digit Trillion's "total crypto" market cap, Ethereum and other solid altcoins are going to make 100x or more. The market is Really good right now

I bought voyager token at 3 sold at 6, then bought voyagers stock at 7 and sold at 28...
played that about as well as I could.
egld went to the moon also

Tesla down over 5% today. Was that supposed to happen? Bad, bad sign for crypto if that continues.

Tesla down about 20% from year high. Until Saturday crypto market was at ATH.

There is a long way to go and more and more money continues to get printed.

Where are you getting those prices from? And you are absolutely right that getting out is the hardest part if you have somehow held since early last year. I'm giving it two months, but the truth is they can literally name their price if the manipulation continues unabated. I'm guessing they are trying to lure in bigger fish than retail at this point.

Tomorrow is 2 months.
🍻

I bought voyager token at 3 sold at 6, then bought voyagers stock at 7 and sold at 28...
played that about as well as I could.
egld went to the moon also
$EGLD not even close to done. Maiar just hit 500k users. Stakers will get $MEX tokens. Phase 3 staking is ongoing paying about 15%+ As adoption and use scales price will follow.

Reactions: redwine65
May want to get out before Biden announces his 80% crypto tax.
This is definitely the cause of the drop, but the thing about crypto is that it is it's own money. You can buy things with it without withdrawing it. The key here is to get your Amazon's, Walmart's, Gas Stations, Mortgage Company's and all the other big dogs to accept it as payment. That is increasing, and that makes the regulation's a good thing and a bad thing.

The Bad - All the money you make gets taken back if you turn it back into fiat. Defeats the purpose of investing in it.

The Good - The big company's will finally jump on board, and start accepting it as payment. If they don't they will get left behind

Good - We'll see what happens, but I do not see it crashing to 0 if that is what people are afraid of. Especially if it is government regulated!

Bad - No way does it increase at the rate it did in the past. It will stabilize at some point.

I bought 10,000 doge. Aka $30 at the time. Lol.

If your only catalyst is hoping to goes up with others as the crypto market cap increases or that Elon Musk will meme it to get it to jump... That's kind of like buying GME for the long run.

Buying after it already is up 10x or 20x is not a great entry point.
If you left that in there you would have had $15k about 4 days ago.

Bitcoin or Doge? Winking

Just looked at the charts...looks to be proceeding as planned. I read up in this thread and it looks like some Husker fans might have FOMOed in at $65k. Raise your hand if you spent over $50,000 on a virtual database entry.
Oh you think bitcoin going to $50k is the implosion?

biden is going to tax the gates, buffets and bezo's into oblivion
biden is going to print money till the national debt no longer exists
biden is going to fix the 87 trillion debt by taxing the 2 trillion blockchain market into oblivion
biden is going to stop sending every industry to china
and biden is going to save the world with electric cars...and rolling blackouts

which of these are true?

@Suhrreal here is a podcast for you, and anyone else, to listen to if you feel like it. I thought it was interesting. It's about Bitcoin.

@Suhrreal here is a podcast for you, and anyone else, to listen to if you feel like it. I thought it was interesting. It's about Bitcoin.

You're gonna have to summarize for me I don't really want to listen through 2 hours of Bitcoin talk. Saw this today which captures some of my thinking but also eloquently describes what has transpired in the crypto space.

Reactions: LoudHogRider
The swap that does it without eth is going to be the one that lasts. Gas fees are too much.
Yes, and when you have a failed transaction the gas fee is lost as well. Pancake Swap and BSC are exploding bc eth can't figure get gas fees under control. Uniswap optimism layer 2 is supposed to come out in May I think which may help with gas fees.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT