ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Best RELIABLE forcast

huskerfan66

Nebraska Football Hall of Fame
Dec 8, 2004
Anyone have one? Unfortunately NWS sucks. Weather channel sucks. Weather nation wasn't bad when they started but have quickly gone with the original weather channel model and only care about population hubs. Meaning that they could care less about nebraska.

There hasn't been a good reliable forcast for several years. When I mean forcast, don't care about what it did yesterday. I don't care about current conditions. My Indian weather station can do that. By forcast I mean 3-10 days out.

Suggestions

You should watch out. I was accused of being a troll when I brought up the weather forecast for the opener against Akron.

I agree with Cloud Heart’s link. It’s not really a forecast, but NWS discussing likely upcoming weather scenarios, etc.

Of course Frankie MacDonald always knows what’s going on

Reactions: Huskerfan2112
There is no such thing. They’ll tell you if it’s going to be hot or cold. Anything beyond that and you’ll be disappointed in their predictions. All it takes is for one small factor to change at the last minute and you know then that the weather man was trolled by mother nature.

Reactions: WHCSC
It’s all just an educated guess. The weather event predicted for Friday is still 2000 miles away. Lots can change.

I've tried them and weather bug. No one has been anywhere close.

Too much cya and then you're supposed to feel good if you don't get hit. Just isn't a good forcast for AG or construction. After while quit listening to them.....boy that cried wolf.

Its the only other one that I have looked at that you did not originally mention. But yes, they all are suspect at times. As long as they are close 60% of the time, they get their raises!

weather-stone.jpg

Reactions: ZaneHickey
Anyone have one? Unfortunately NWS sucks. Weather channel sucks. Weather nation wasn't bad when they started but have quickly gone with the original weather channel model and only care about population hubs. Meaning that they could care less about nebraska.

There hasn't been a good reliable forcast for several years. When I mean forcast, don't care about what it did yesterday. I don't care about current conditions. My Indian weather station can do that. By forcast I mean 3-10

Suggestions

Suffer a serious enough injury that you can feel changes in barometric pressue. There's nothing more accurate...

Think I might have found what I'm looking for. Will take a little more work than just looking up a forcast. But has all the raw data and then some.

Pivotalweather.com

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT