ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Best concert you've been to.

1976. stones with billy preston in arrowhead. eagles with joe walsh were the backup coming out ahead of the stones. concert started around noon with many other bands going first. around 120 on the mat at arrowhead. jagar passed out about half way through their part and preston just took over without missing a beat. fireworks after the show got out of hand and were going everywhere, bouncing off cars and blowing up in the parking lot.

Without a doubt, The Getaway World Tour! Red Hot Chili Peppers has always been my favorite rock band! I am the luckiest sister ever to have such amazing siblings who got me a concert ticket to see my favorite band for my 30th birthday in 2016! The feeling is indescribable! My only wish right now is to be able to see them live at least one more time in my life! By the way, when was the last time you guys went to a concert? I really want all this covid situation to be done asap! My brother is actually organizing an open event in a few weeks, so I'm excited about that! Also, if you guys know a company from where he could hire sound equipment & event lighting, I would be very thankful!
Since when do you reply to threads that aren't at least 2 years old?

Reactions: scarletred
November ‘85. This unknown band (to me at the time) 10,000 Maniacs opened for a band I barely knew, REM. Great show at the IU Auditorium, which seats just over 3K.

Reactions: bigboxes
Robert Plant and the Sensational Space Shifters at the Surf Ballroom in Clear Lake, Iowa in 2019.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT