ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Bed in a box (Leesa, Casper, Nectar, etc...)

sloth316

Senior
Jun 24, 2002
who has one and who recommends a certain brand...have had a number of people recommend the Nectar and a few with the Leesa

who has one and who recommends a certain brand...have had a number of people recommend the Nectar and a few with the Leesa
We have a Loom and Leaf, going on a little over a year. We love it. A little bit on the higher end for order by mail, but they have a really solid warranty program too.

Have the Ghost Bed... have had for 2-3 years and love it.... can’t beat the price, warranty, and no question asked return for 100 days. My wife and child love the two pillows that they give u too....

fc8c5a18ba43d243_SNLShort.xxxlarge_1.jpg
First you get a box, then you cut a hole in the box, then stick your bed in the box. Now you have a bed in a box.

Reactions: SkerInCo
Memory foam mattresses from a box are awful. Old school pillow top matress is only way to go.

I got one at walmart years ago and it is still pretty good. Probably made by the same people, just no expensive advertising and with different name stamped on the box.

We bought an Avocado Green mattress for our daughter. The quality is high, but it is a little firm for my taste. She likes it fine, but I would not buy it for myself. I feel like something is wrong if you must spend another $240 for the pillow top just for it to be comfortable.

My son has an Ikea spring mattress. Great comfort and quality for the price.

We bought a Zeopedic from Big Lots for our son who was not sleeping well at all. Since we got that he has slept like a rock. I haven't actually slept on it but laid on several times and it seems really comfortable.

Last edited:
Reactions: pdors24
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT