ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Anyone play vidya games here?

RedMyMind

Assistant Head Coach
Aug 22, 2017
sniper-elite-v2-headshot-painfull-kills-600x300.jpg

I wish NCAA Football would come back! It was by far my favorite game

They don't make NCAA Football anymore?? That's seriously crazy. I haven't played in years but 'NCAA was pretty much the only game I played back in the day. So what College FB games are out for the new consoles? Are they any good?

Been checking out Resident Evil 7 the last week. 1080Ti and 34" curved monitor. Play everything on ultra. However, don't game like I used to. As a techie, It's fun just seeing what the hardware can do.

Reactions: CameronKrazie86
They don't make NCAA Football anymore?? That's seriously crazy. I haven't played in years but 'NCAA was pretty much the only game I played back in the day. So what College FB games are out for the new consoles? Are they any good?
No college football due to Sam Keller and Co.
NCAA football 2014 is the last one. It's on xbox 360 and ps3

Been checking out Resident Evil 7 the last week. 1080Ti and 34" curved monitor. Play everything on ultra. However, don't game like I used to. As a techie, It's fun just seeing what the hardware can do.
1070 and 29in ultrawide
have a 1440p/144z but prefer ultrawide
Glad I bought before the crypto craze.

Blast from the past boi

Tecmobowl is the greatest football game. Swing it to Walter Payton and let the big boy eat.
DUlgIsnUMAAfnAZ.jpg
Do you tecmo bowl folks prefer tecmo or tecmo super bowl? Gonna get one for super nintendo need opinions.

1070 and 29in ultrawide
have a 1440p/144z but prefer ultrawide
Glad I bought before the crypto craze.

You said it. I hate mining. I do have a 970 doing nothing. I just don't have a need at the moment. I figured I'd use it in my home server. However, the onboard works fine with my monitor for what I use the box for. It may go back in when I upgrade to dual Xeons this summer.

World of Warcraft
Metal Gear series
Call of Duty
Assassin's Creed
Playing NCAA 14 right this moment
I enjoy the
Metro series
Good RPG's like Chrono Trigger. Playing Persona 4 currently
Indies with tons of personality
Any adventures/shooters
Tell-Tale's Wolf Among Us was good
RedDead

Reactions: TheBeav815
You said it. I hate mining. I do have a 970 doing nothing. I just don't have a need at the moment. I figured I'd use it in my home server. However, the onboard works fine with my monitor for what I use the box for. It may go back in when I upgrade to dual Xeons this summer.
I'm still running with a 4770k. Originally had a GTX 760; sitting in box currently. I'll update my setup once 4K ultrawide/HDR/mind-blower is at a reasonable price. Bought a Vita off of a guy and jailbroke it. Vita isn't half bad.

Dig freakin dug

Never heard of it until my iPod touch about 10 years ago. It was a lot of fun!

Used to play World of Warcraft constantly a long time ago.

Played Bike Race a lot a few years ago. Got into building levels online and ended up getting a couple of my levels into the game when it updated.

Played Tanki Online every day for 3.5 years and finally kicked my addiction to it back in November.

Now I am just addicted to this website. No games, except Inventioneers with my kids on their Kindle Fires.

Playing COD:WW2 (PS4), PUBG (PC), and Zelda on the Switch at the moment. I miss the NCAA fb series.

I enjoy the
Metro series
Good RPG's like Chrono Trigger. Playing Persona 4 currently
Indies with tons of personality
Any adventures/shooters
Tell-Tale's Wolf Among Us was good
RedDead
I play Chrono Trigger again every couple years. Love the soundtrack from that game as well.

Reactions: HuskAir
I also don’t play video games anymore due to the kids. When #1 was a baby, I could play because he napped all the time and was immobile when awake. Now that he’s older and #2 is here and very mobile. I don’t make any time for it.

And I only own NCAA Football.

I'm still running with a 4770k. Originally had a GTX 760; sitting in box currently. I'll update my setup once 4K ultrawide/HDR/mind-blower is at a reasonable price. Bought a Vita off of a guy and jailbroke it. Vita isn't half bad.

I've got a 4790K o/c to 4.6, water cooled, 32GB low latency ram. I think about upgrading, but I've got over 4K sunk it my home server project. That's going to take priority.

Not for years. I have a job, family, and responsibilities. Hell I have not golfed in about 3 years. I will pump a quarter or 2 in a Galaga machine when I happen to find one. I want one of the cocktail table ones for the house.

I have an Xbox 360 that I will play once in a blue moon, usually when I'm staying up all night when I rotate into midnights. Mostly play NCAA Football 2012 when I do play, might switch it up and play one of the other 20 or so games I still have, but not with any regularity.

With our little one, not much time to play much. I used to play Halo 4 and Halo Reach like it was a job, was better than I care to admit because of how often I played. Around when Halo 5/Xbox One came out, though, I got into firearms/shooting and the money I used to use for an Xbox Live Membership ended up going to ammo instead.

MLB: The Show, NBA 2k, GTA V, Kingdom Hearts, and Skyrim are the main titles I play on my PS4. I play some of the GTA and Final Fantasy ports on iOS, too.

Used to play a ton of games on PC but ive gotten lazy and prefer a controller in the hand now. I play all sorts COD, D3RoS, ESO, World of Tanks, Borderlands series, Forza, RockSmith, Rock Band 4, then the family games like Monopoly (yes on xbox) and Minecraft with the kiddos (spend way more hours in this than i care to admit) building awesome creations for the kiddos, i suppose i use my PC to host the Minecraft W10 version since it cross plays with their tablets, fire tv's xbox ones etc

MAME for all the old arcade classics.
Xbox 360:Half Life, Portal, Psychonauts, Ninja Gaiden Black, KOTOR, Halo, Bioshock, Crimson Skies
My kids get me to play mobile games like PokeGo. Got a kyogre!

The Bioshock series is the perfect marriage of story telling and gaming. I would kill for a Bioshock infinite follow-up.

Reactions: TheBeav815
Used to play a ton of games on PC but ive gotten lazy and prefer a controller in the hand now. I play all sorts COD, D3RoS, ESO, World of Tanks, Borderlands series, Forza, RockSmith, Rock Band 4, then the family games like Monopoly (yes on xbox) and Minecraft with the kiddos (spend way more hours in this than i care to admit) building awesome creations for the kiddos, i suppose i use my PC to host the Minecraft W10 version since it cross plays with their tablets, fire tv's xbox ones etc

My son and I have gotten more mileage out of the mobile version of Minecraft than any other mobile game we've purchased.

Reactions: NU_FTW
My son and I have gotten more mileage out of the mobile version of Minecraft than any other mobile game we've purchased.
Yea and the best part is now the mobile version cross plays with Xbox One, and W10 version. Mobile version also incloudes amazon Fire TV's and Fire tablets (though amazon charges separately for Fire TV version vs Kindle Fire version) The kids love it, i see it like a Digital Legos so i can have fun too as long as they give me ideas of what they want me to do for them :D They have their own worlds, then we have a Family World i host on my media server pc

Reactions: HuskerNate79
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT