ADVERTISEMENT

OT: A Drive Through Western Nebraska - Pt 3 Scottsbluff

bigboxes

Nebraska Legend
Sep 4, 2004
Arlington, TX
May 23-24, 2020
There's not any road pics from Alliance to Scottsbluff because my late wife was the photo taker while I was driving. She wasn't feeling well during this afternoon stretch. Not only have I included Scottsbluff, I've also have pictures of Gering and Scottsbluff National Monument. They are in the same geographical area.

hmjQJF7l.jpg

EDVN9Ahl.jpg

FdHynvUl.jpg

jnOmQJul.jpg

M0El65Bl.jpg

4KXecSVl.jpg

Ko060s9l.jpg

HiNbObWl.jpg

ICmqXHkl.jpg

7Xi8RaVl.jpg

SdiHEsDl.jpg

N5RTfxMl.jpg
0WEj4PIl.jpg

bldbZMRl.jpg
1RtlVRYl.jpg

P9NTmCQl.jpg
1qPvbv4l.jpg

7t34953l.jpg

F2oXu2Cl.jpg

yIS6bnPl.jpg

pIqzvDjl.jpg

71NAXqEl.jpg

mkZT0Mql.jpg

Hzbnwx9l.jpg

qRG3fjfl.jpg

lidmClZl.jpg

04qNbt7l.jpg

24wAtbtl.jpg

5QiDAEXl.jpg

XEdVUzol.jpg

fsoPgPil.jpg

AloQsRYl.jpg

3mVLZKll.jpg

efgNNE3l.jpg

wZUUjBel.jpg

9u3czdsl.jpg

HT6iIbtl.jpg

pWAOvPIl.jpg

6iRObrTl.jpg

WpLBXSll.jpg

pkVQEz9l.jpg

WNTqJQvl.jpg

Hwsg6IAl.jpg

FtFcl8Il.jpg

ZtLSbMjl.jpg

3on6s7Hl.jpg

a8z0TyFl.jpg

V5a48bZl.jpg

F5zEYXPl.jpg

f2F2yTQl.jpg

7hhCS1Rl.jpg

R7mzPI4l.jpg

aR25NP6l.jpg

jzjGc1Fl.jpg

9P4s1C7l.jpg

lFJubUwl.jpg

hQa4VoAl.jpg

4Izqs83l.jpg

wDJvjHJl.jpg

1mUmbSll.jpg

Fuxabayl.jpg

KWOXLsNl.jpg

3ssddSGl.jpg

dGsD82Ol.jpg

Last edited:
Love those pics! BTW, I've been to that Runza several times, as it's my first/last Runza stop on my trip. In June I got a Runza there and ate it in the parking lot at Scottsbluff National Monument! Can't get much more Nebraskan than that!

Reactions: bigboxes
I spent a lot of time reuploading dead links. I had issues with these two years ago when I originally uploaded it. I wanted to share them then, but there were so many Xs I (obviously) waited until now to fix them. There are a few Xs still after I've gone back and reupped the bad links. I'm just going to live with that at this point. Hope you all have been enjoying the series. :)

Refresh your page if you've looked at these already and see if more pics will load.

Last edited:
Love those pics! BTW, I've been to that Runza several times, as it's my first/last Runza stop on my trip. In June I got a Runza there and ate it in the parking lot at Scottsbluff National Monument! Can't get much more Nebraskan than that!

How can you call yourself a Nebraskan if you've never eaten a Runza while touring Scottsbluff National Monument??
pQZ6QaY.png

May 23-24, 2020
There's not any road pics from Alliance to Scottsbluff because my late wife was the photo taker while I was driving. She wasn't feeling well during this afternoon stretch. Not only have I included Scottsbluff, I've also have pictures of Gering and Scottsbluff National Monument. They are in the same geographical area.

hmjQJF7l.jpg

EDVN9Ahl.jpg

FdHynvUl.jpg

jnOmQJul.jpg

M0El65Bl.jpg

4KXecSVl.jpg

Ko060s9l.jpg

HiNbObWl.jpg

ICmqXHkl.jpg

7Xi8RaVl.jpg

SdiHEsDl.jpg

N5RTfxMl.jpg
0WEj4PIl.jpg

bldbZMRl.jpg
1RtlVRYl.jpg

P9NTmCQl.jpg
1qPvbv4l.jpg

7t34953l.jpg

F2oXu2Cl.jpg

yIS6bnPl.jpg

pIqzvDjl.jpg

71NAXqEl.jpg

mkZT0Mql.jpg

Hzbnwx9l.jpg

qRG3fjfl.jpg

lidmClZl.jpg

04qNbt7l.jpg

24wAtbtl.jpg

5QiDAEXl.jpg

XEdVUzol.jpg

fsoPgPil.jpg

AloQsRYl.jpg

3mVLZKll.jpg

efgNNE3l.jpg

wZUUjBel.jpg

9u3czdsl.jpg

HT6iIbtl.jpg

pWAOvPIl.jpg

6iRObrTl.jpg

WpLBXSll.jpg

pkVQEz9l.jpg

WNTqJQvl.jpg

Hwsg6IAl.jpg

FtFcl8Il.jpg

ZtLSbMjl.jpg

3on6s7Hl.jpg

a8z0TyFl.jpg

V5a48bZl.jpg

F5zEYXPl.jpg

f2F2yTQl.jpg

7hhCS1Rl.jpg

R7mzPI4l.jpg

aR25NP6l.jpg

jzjGc1Fl.jpg

9P4s1C7l.jpg

lFJubUwl.jpg

hQa4VoAl.jpg

4Izqs83l.jpg

wDJvjHJl.jpg

1mUmbSll.jpg

Fuxabayl.jpg

KWOXLsNl.jpg

3ssddSGl.jpg

dGsD82Ol.jpg

@BBTown Bomber

I love these threads, thanks OP...My mother and Father and all my aunts and uncles and a few cousins grew up in Alliance. My dad was born in Gordon and spent his early years in Rushville. My mom did her undergrad at Chadron State. We moved around a bit, but ended up in Scottsbluff until I was 6 when we moved to central Nebraska, although I've always considered myself a western Nebraska kid...thanks again, enjoy.

Reactions: bigboxes
How can you call yourself a Nebraskan if you've never eaten a Runza while touring Scottsbluff National Monument??
pQZ6QaY.png
because there weren't Runzas when I was a grade schooler in Scottsbluff and later a high schooler
in Sidney. And I certainly consider myself a Nebraskan......Your timelines aren't accurate...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT