ADVERTISEMENT

OSU/Michigan

THE Buckeyes in a free fall - not exactly making a good case for THE last playoff spot.
The playoff selection will be interesting now. You’d think this drops O$U out but who goes in then assuming an LSU loss, I guess its Georgia, Michigan, TCU and USC if they win out? If they lose, I have no idea what they do then, probably put Bama back in 😆

Reactions: FissionReaction
The playoff selection will be interesting now. You’d think this drops O$U out but who goes in then assuming an LSU loss, I guess it’s Georgia, Michigan, TCU and USC if they win out? If they lose, I have no idea what they do then, probably put Bama back in 😆
Yeah a TCU or USC loss makes things pretty crazy

Reactions: headcard
They made OSU over commit to stopping the run and made them pay in the 1st half passing the ball and then dominated the LOS in the second half

Very impressive win

Ohio is badly coached. Just refuse to consistently run what they do well.
Kinda started under Urban after Herman left. Urban kind of forgot his X's and O's. He ran the ball at Florida and ran to a national title at OSU then let Day sling it 45 a game. Sometimes you'll get your ass kicked doing that where you feel the seasons change.

Michigan is what Nebraska used to be. Power football, stout defense, impose your will on the other team. In an age of pass happy offenses, Michigan plays football the way it was meant to be played. Hell of a win by them.
No way those Nebraska teams have 17 pts at half with 10 yards total rushing

Michigan is what Nebraska used to be. Power football, stout defense, impose your will on the other team. In an age of pass happy offenses, Michigan plays football the way it was meant to be played. Hell of a win by them.
There was an article I saw a week or so ago about Michigan is what Nebraska needs to emulate.

There was an article I saw a week or so ago about Michigan is what Nebraska needs to emulate.
Starts with high quality/ranking players, superior mental and physical training and second to none coaching! 😁

Can we at least check off two of those before fall 2023 starts? 🙏

Michigan has an identity on offense and don’t play scared. All I hear is how OSU is stacked with the best WR talent in the country, but that doesn’t matter if you only use them for bubble screens when facing a tough defense.

Reactions: bshirt73
Purdue will probably lose to Indiana or something stupid and let Iowa in. No one on earth wants to watch that shit. Give Michigan a bye week and save us all some torture. They earned it.

Harbaugh has clearly surpassed Ryan Day's Buckeyes. Ohio State still has a lot of talent but I think Harbaugh is going to own this rivalry going forward.

Reactions: BigRedTed
How many times can Day go 11-0 and then lose to Michigan before getting run out of town? Some fans were chanting for Urban to come back.

How many times can Day go 11-0 and then lose to Michigan before getting run out of town? Some fans were chanting for Urban to come back.
They need to chill - he is 1-2 against UM

Harbaugh started 0-5

Didn’t TO start something like 0-6 or 7 against OU?

Last edited:
Harbaugh has clearly surpassed Ryan Day's Buckeyes. Ohio State still has a lot of talent but I think Harbaugh is going to own this rivalry going forward.
Seems like Harbaugh has built a team specifically to beat OSU. And Day doesn't appear to be Urban. Might be in for some years of Michigan being top dog

Reactions: Hford
They need to chill - he is 2-2 against UM

Harbaugh started 0-5

Didn’t TO start something like 0-6 or 7 against OU?
Day has the talent advantage and is losing to Harbaugh. Day isn't Urban, I don't think he will make the adjustments necessary like Urban would have.

Two or three more years in a row of losing to UM in big games and the cries will be be getting pretty loud. OSU fans can be obnoxious but I will say they also have a low tolerance for failure

michigan sucks

their non-conference schedule this year was an absolute cowardly joke

they deserve whatever fate these last 2 games of the year have for them (likely both huge Ls)

Blow me.

Also, congrats on your new coach. He should have you back on track in two or three seasons.

• Haha
Reactions: king_kong_
Blow me.

Also, congrats on your new coach. He should have you back on track in two or three seasons.
For the sake of the college football watching public, I hope your team gets beat next week by whichever terrible west team you play

For the sake of my bank account I can’t wait to see you in the playoffs again Laughing

• Haha
Reactions: SuperBigFan
If Indiana hangs on, Bert gets another shot at Michigan. If nothing else, the daily pressers ought to be entertaining.

Reactions: headcard
Congrats on winning the B1G btw Ivan. Yeah I'm being premature but no chance in hell that Iowa or Purdue win next week. Good luck in the playoff.

Reactions: headcard and Dylman
If Indiana hangs on, Bert gets another shot at Michigan. If nothing else, the daily pressers ought to be entertaining.
Can't wait for Michigan to beat Iowa 50-3 if that happens. O/U for Iowa yards should be around 75. At least Purdue might score a few times.

Can't wait for Michigan to beat Iowa 50-3 if that happens. O/U for Iowa yards should be around 75. At least Purdue might score a few times.
But Illinois goes if Purdue loses, right? Illini shutting out NW right now, as they can’t beat anybody not coached by Teflon Scotty.

Thank god Iowa is not going to the title game. Purdue should get smoked too but might actually score a touchdown.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT