ADVERTISEMENT

Oregon Uniforms are ultimate recruiting tool!

No kid over the age of 10 likes Neon.
Unless you're a Wham fan!!
wham.jpg
2b0a11c3cb.gif
il_340x270.1202840441_gwpz.jpg

Hey OP... By the way the Oregon Ducks dont wear alternative uniforms...
They wear Costumes.

Ha, ha... it's shiny tho. Sometimes Oregon's uniforms look good, sometimes they look like clowns.

Edit: they mostly look like clowns to me, Just win baby, great players want to play with great players. See: Martinez. He is a recruiting draw. IMO, we have iconic uniforms. A couple alternates would be ok I guess.

Last edited:
Oh we got a spell checker here!lol..I thought this was a football blog, didnt know we were turning in papers fruitcake.(Damn I forget to use an apostrophe for DIDN'T)lol

Yeah, spell check...that's it. Own it, dunceness..

Here’s OU’s updated facilities. I must say the Jordan brand stands out and NU should switch to it.

I’m not sure how Iowa State pulled this off, but k-pop videos are the ultimate recruiting tool. Nebraska would be getting better recruits if Moos would recognize that today’s kids LOVE k-pop instead of the cringe pop videos his wife makes him watch.

Nebraska should think about changing their apparel gear to Jordan/Nike and ending their relationship to Adidas. Nike design team comes up with better alternative uniforms, shoes, and helmets oppose to Adidas, their gears are not as appealing to kids playing college football. If there was a poll today players would choose Nike/Jordans over Adidas. Not sure if the Jordan brand selects certain schools to wear their gear.
No they shouldn’t. I believe @Sean Callahan said he had a conversation with Moos or someone who said when we hired Frost Adidas wants to invest heavily into Nebraska but that we have to show significant improvement first If Adidas is going to start doing exclusive special stuff for us. Something along those lines.

No they shouldn’t. I believe @Sean Callahan said he had a conversation with Moos or someone who said when we hired Frost Adidas wants to invest heavily into Nebraska but that we have to show significant improvement first If Adidas is going to start doing exclusive special stuff for us. Something along those lines.

ok??? Everyone has their preference and I am not knocking yours but Adidas gear is ho hum. It's kind of like our football team the past 20 years. Very mediocre with a few bright spots.

Jordan Brand would be the shizzz.. I could care less about the Nike vs. Adidas debate, but give me some Jordan.

Did Jordan separate from Nike at some point, or is his brand still under the Nike umbrella? I guess I don't understand why they would go with a basketball player's brand for a football program.

Reactions: barney44
Did Jordan separate from Nike at some point, or is his brand still under the Nike umbrella? I guess I don't understand why they would go with a basketball player's brand for a football program.

I'm not sure on the Nike separation or not, but the gear is sweet and it is its own brand. Jordan isn't just basketball anymore as they have boxing, football, soccer and others. Their gear is pretty sweet. I am bias because I am a Jordan supporter and wear a lot of their gear. Jordan is still huge among youngsters, and it would be pretty sweet for not only football, but to also have Jordan's for basketball VB, etc.. At the end of the day I don't care what brand we use, just like me some Jordan.

ok??? Everyone has their preference and I am not knocking yours but Adidas gear is ho hum. It's kind of like our football team the past 20 years. Very mediocre with a few bright spots.

We were wearing Adidas when we were in dynasty mode. Not sure how uniforms effect play. If you want to wear Air Jordans please feel free to spend your income on whatever makes you happy.

We were wearing Adidas when we were in dynasty mode. Not sure how uniforms effect play. If you want to wear Air Jordans please feel free to spend your income on whatever makes you happy.

They don't. They give us something to talk about on message boards and have wishful thoughts for.

Gotta change with the times and be progressive..subtle changes can go a long way. Area code on the helmet front is cool, I think he will continue to explore ways to attract players. Last ship nebraska won they used prob 48 rule and walk on program...gotta find new angles. I like nationwide recruiting and also think its a great idea to make strong connection with poly community.

Gotta change with the times and be progressive..subtle changes can go a long way. Area code on the helmet front is cool, I think he will continue to explore ways to attract players. Last ship nebraska won they used prob 48 rule and walk on program...gotta find new angles. I like nationwide recruiting and also think its a great idea to make strong connection with poly community.

A logo change on our uniforms is not going to give us any different angle and it certainly isn’t going to win us any football games. We need coaching and players. They could play naked and win with the right pieces in place..

Reactions: bigboxes
Hey Dadmaster, I'm not sure if the jeans you and I wear are part of the in crowd or not. About half the jeans I own have a hole or two, a few rips that have been partially mended and a few strings hanging off my frayed cuffs. In other words, they would cost about $125 at some used clothing store.

So, does that mean we are wearing "in" clothes, or "out" clothes.

Hey Dadmaster, I'm not sure if the jeans you and I wear are part of the in crowd or not. About half the jeans I own have a hole or two, a few rips that have been partially mended and a few strings hanging off my frayed cuffs. In other words, they would cost about $125 at some used clothing store.

So, does that mean we are wearing "in" clothes, or "out" clothes.

I remember my old lady buying some jeans for me about 15 years ago that had holes all over in them. I asked her if they came from the junk store and she said they were 90 dollar jeans from Hollister. WTF? I can make holes all by myself and you spend 90 bucks on some jeans that had holes put in to them on purpose? Fashion knows no bounds...

A logo change on our uniforms is not going to give us any different angle and it certainly isn’t going to win us any football games. We need coaching and players. They could play naked and win with the right pieces in place..
COMPLETELY MISSING THE POINT

Had to get something off my chest..im tired of old men sitting around in Dad jeans and "im with stupid" t-shirt talking about how bad Oregon uniforms are. First, you clearly care nothing about fashion and wear what your wife lays out for you. 2nd, do you think Oregon uniforms are made to attract 45 year old men in wal-mart sweatpants?lol..the kids LOVE Oregon's uniform, and these ugly uniforms play a huge role in their recruiting. They know their target audience and are maximizing every advantage they have. Top 5 class this year btw... If we could be so lucky to have UGLY uniforms I would be all N for it!

I’ve written this before here. My boss’s grandson was the starting punter his junior and senior year for the Ducks. He told me that with all the changes in their uniforms they have a mannequin in the locker room on game day so everyone gets dressed in the correct uniform. (Kelly was the OC. He thought Chip was peculiar and is not a big fan)

I am glad Huskers are an Adidas school. I think Oregon gets all the best Nike stuff from Uncle Phil. I don’t think too much is done in the Ducks’ athletic department without running it by Phil first. Hell the basketball court was designed by Phil’s son.

Had to get something off my chest..im tired of old men sitting around in Dad jeans and "im with stupid" t-shirt talking about how bad Oregon uniforms are. First, you clearly care nothing about fashion and wear what your wife lays out for you. 2nd, do you think Oregon uniforms are made to attract 45 year old men in wal-mart sweatpants?lol..the kids LOVE Oregon's uniform, and these ugly uniforms play a huge role in their recruiting. They know their target audience and are maximizing every advantage they have. Top 5 class this year btw... If we could be so lucky to have UGLY uniforms I would be all N for it!

45 is old?

giphy.gif

GO BIG RED!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT