ADVERTISEMENT

One thing that many overlook

schake89

Sophomore
Gold Member
Apr 7, 2008
I know at one point we all tried putting Scott Frost on the same level as Urban, but at this point in his career he’s not. He’s a young head coach with 4 years, I repeat 4 years of head coaching experience. He’s got a lot of growing up and evolving to do.

I guess I’m one of the fans that’s willing to wait it out for like 10 yrs bc I think lack of continuity and familiarity are what has gotten us in this mess.

I see comments like “ Nebraska is not a place for a head coach to grow up”. Why? Why is this not that place? We haven’t been good for 20 yrs so what’s it gonna hurt letting a young guy with a high ceiling like Frost grow up here?! Especially with all that’s at stake with this hire.

No I don’t like everything he does and he does deserve some criticism. But I do believe he will change things that need changed whether it be scheme, coaches, whatever. But this hire then fire process has got to stop.

This thing is gonna take better culture, better players, probably some better coaches and more than two years to get going. Nebraska has ALWAYS been a place where it’s taken time to build winners. So get ready because this is gonna take a while

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News