ADVERTISEMENT

One man started this and it is now a nationwide phenomena. Colin K. ...

Redwalla

Senior
Jun 13, 2001
Austin, TX via UNL via Lusaka, Zambia
I salute you!!! ...MRI, D. Neal, Mo. Barry, I salute you! And now it is spreading to the corporate world and true leaders are stepping up! ...Screw Ricketts and Daub, amateur uninspiring leaders that are only bringing society down!! Dime a dozen of those everywhere in every classroom in the world. Very unoriginal thinkers and not the sharpest knives in the drawers.

Reactions: Pennsyhusker
Me thinks Collin K was butt hurt about being a washout and he was sitting on his ass pouting, when after 3 games someone finally asked him, he pulls a protest story out of his ass.

I do agree that this situation was handled by men with integrity, more than i can say for Daub and Ricketts who got public ridicule for being butthurt.

Maybe something good will come from it.

Personally it makes me mad that this is a thing, the media fans the flame of this shit and it makes me puke. I don't see any of these athletes trying to outreach to curb violence and get drugs and guns off the streets.

Where is collin and his public service announcement?

I digress. Though I'm not a fan of not standing, i am a fan of how it was managed

I was in school and we had some Japanese students in the dorms. They cooked food that stunk up the dorms and did not speak English. As a Nebraska kid it was almost natural to look at them and feel irritated. After some time we had some parties and they came over. We danced to OPP and I grinded with a hot Japanese girl on the makeshift dance floor. They introduced me to Soki and Once we got to know them we all da felt that they were good people learning like us. I had made love with a few of the Japanese girls during my time in the dorms. It seed like a cultural experience that they enjoyed as well. I hope this protest turns out for the good like my Japanese experience

I just wanted to share an idea I had concerning the issues our Country now has with the National Anthem.

As a former Marine I think every American has the right to sit, kneel, stand, or whatever they choose – I served this Country for those rights to be upheld.

But….What if right after the National Anthem is done playing, the public address announcer asks all Veterans to stay standing for an additional 15 seconds to be acknowledged? - I believe all vets deserve that respect.

I will say I love the new policy of announcing to all Veterans that it’s ok to leave your hats on and render a salute. (the Defense Authorization Act of 2009 now allows it)

I was in school and we had some Japanese students in the dorms. They cooked food that stunk up the dorms and did not speak English. As a Nebraska kid it was almost natural to look at them and feel irritated. After some time we had some parties and they came over. We danced to OPP and I grinded with a hot Japanese girl on the makeshift dance floor. They introduced me to Soki and Once we got to know them we all da felt that they were good people learning like us. I had made love with a few of the Japanese girls during my time in the dorms. It seed like a cultural experience that they enjoyed as well. I hope this protest turns out for the good like my Japanese experience

Moral of the story people just need to get laid! It brings everyone together...

Moral of the story people just need to get laid! It brings everyone together...
We were golden with the Japanese students and they were golden with us. We taught them our culture. Showed them how to shotgun beer and how to speak some good old fashion American cuss words. The girls would bring over some authentic sushi to eat. (No wasabi needed) haha

We were golden with the Japanese students and they were golden with us. We taught them our culture. Showed them how to shotgun beer and how to speak some good old fashion American cuss words. The girls would bring over some authentic sushi to eat. (No wasabi needed) haha

And it sounds like you hit that 'sushi' fairly frequently. Pardon me...made love to it. :Cool:

Reactions: Jason R Ward
I'm laughing so hard I'm crying. Awesome @Jason R Ward
The Suchi was top notch prime. My buddy Rudy and me when we were partying hard with the Japanese one night had this one Japenese girl in a too well known dance move. The sexual orio. She was the cream obviously. He was my good buddy from St Paul Minnesota. Went to St Paul Johnson. The guy Japenese we were friends with (One guy named Big John) he was big but not toned, had a bunch of hashish we smoked from a big Japanese bong. Was really good time.

Japanese Lives Matter guys.
They do. I remember it well because racism almost naturally came over me. It's not in my nature but at first we did not know them. They kept smelling up the dorms cooking Japenese food in the rooms. And then communication was hard with them no speak English. But we found a leasion in Big John. He spoke a little English and introduced us to some prime Japanese honeys. I love that man.

And it sounds like you hit that 'sushi' fairly frequently. Pardon me...made love to it. :Cool:
It was kinda an all you can eat buffet type deal once we all decided we were cool to hang out. They bring the Suchi me and Buddy Rudy eat till we full.

Anybody that salutes Kaep is an azzhat. The guy appears uneducated, and appears to be a bit of a hypocrite - especially when he rocks the Fidel shirt after preaching about oppression. Sideshow Bob should never be saluted.

MRI, Neal, and Barry seem to be more genuine in bringing attention to a cause that they believe in. They chose to do it with tact, they chose to do it by addressing what they were about to do with teammates, and they were able to articulate their reasons why they knelt without becoming a distraction from the very cause they wanted to bring attention to. I have respect for how they handled themselves and zero respect for the way Sideshow Bob did.

I will never understand the saying about making love. Like the song says, what's love got to do with it? Oh right, it was a cultural experience. For whom? Then gotta love the comparison of a protest to sex? I am going to have to think on that one. RollingLaugh

They do. I remember it well because racism almost naturally came over me. It's not in my nature but at first we did not know them. They kept smelling up the dorms cooking Japenese food in the rooms. And then communication was hard with them no speak English. But we found a leasion in Big John. He spoke a little English and introduced us to some prime Japanese honeys. I love that man.

Then you found a lesion in Big John? Did you get it closed up OK?

I will never understand the saying about making love. Like the song says, what's love got to do with it? Oh right, it was a cultural experience. For whom? Then gotta love the comparison of a protest to sex? I am going to have to think on that one. RollingLaugh

Cause of the hormones that are only released during sex....the brain is a complex thing.

Lol I'm older.
Then you found a lesion in Big John? Did you get it closed up OK?
leazion? How u spell that?

That's it. The go between. Whenever I wanted to get to know a certain Japanese hottie, I tell big John. He bring her to my room and me her and big John chill. Then we have a few drinks and get a little faded. Big John would usually leave and go get his girl a Native American we called little John. It would usually lead to me sampling some prime California rolls if you know what I mean. Hehe. I usually get Big John 2 packs of Newports for his friendship.

LOL I think we should all start opening up about our sex lives on here like Jason Laughing

LOL I think we should all start opening up about our sex lives on here like Jason Laughing
The real point to my story is that if I was narrow minded like a Hall Daub then I would never have met the fine Japenese honeys or friends like Big John. I respect everyone's opinions and do believe in the power of chilling and bonding. I think our Husker kids are brave and good will come out of this deal.

How can you possibly support some idiot who says he has to stand up for those who are oppressed and then wears some shirt idolizing Fidel Castro? I'm all for your right to protest but those who follow this idiot and his views are even bigger fools and nothing more than a bunch of shallow minded sheep. This guy probably isn't far from becoming a radical islamist..

Reactions: HuskerRick
How can you possibly support some idiot who says he has to stand up for those who are oppressed and then wears some shirt idolizing Fidel Castro? I'm all for your right to protest but those who follow this idiot and his views are even bigger fools and nothing more than a bunch of shallow minded sheep. This guy probably isn't far from becoming a radical islamist..
Or even worse ...Christian...they are bad right

You talking bout Big John? Wth

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT