ADVERTISEMENT

Recruiting ***** On Taiyon Palmer...

Chad Simmons

Walk On
Gold Member
Feb 6, 2017
This is a big week for Palmer, like it is for many of the prospects in 2018.

He will see Nebraska coaches for the last time Tuesday, then Tennessee Wednesday and NC State on Thursday. He is done with visits, so after these in-home visits, he said he will be praying a lot and talking things over with his parents.

I just spoke with Palmer and here is what he had to say about Nebraska and his upcoming decision:

"It is all about the coaching staff with Nebraska. Coach Frost took an 0-10 team to a 13-0 record. If he can do that at UCF, then with better resources and better players, he is going to make something happen at Nebraska.

"They have been recruiting me hard for two months now and they have really developed great relationships with me. They have been in two see me each week and I talk to the coaches daily, so I know them well."

Obviously this is a big week for Palmer and his family. He is not taking a visit this weekend, so he is just going to do the final in-home visits with each staff, then figure things out. He said he is not sure when he will know his decision, but he is just going to pray on it and talk about it with his parents a lot.

Based on what I am hearing, if one school may have the slightest of leads, it could be NC State. Again, based on what I am hearing they have connected with Palmer very well, but this is too close to call and Palmer definitely isn't dropping any hints.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News