ADVERTISEMENT

Omaha Supernovas

Some of the team names in this new women's VB league..

Vibe
Thrill
Rise

...consider me, intrigued.
Indeed!
aHR0cHM6Ly9zdG9yYWdlLmdvb2dsZWFwaXMuY29tL3Byb3ZvbGxleWJhbGwtcHJvZC91cGxvYWQvMjAyMy8xMi8yOS9lZjJiNjJjMC1hY2Y1LTQ4OTEtYWQxMy1hYjg3YzJhMWEzNjcuanBn.png

I love watching & following the Huskers, not sure how much that will translate to me being interested in this new pro team. So far, not much at all.

I believe single game seats are $22? It might be an interesting thing to experience once in Omaha, along with hitting up a bar or restaurant.

Last edited:
I love watching & following the Huskers, not sure how much that will translate to me being interested in this new pro team. So far, not much at all.

I believe single game seats are $22? It might be an interesting thing to experience once in Omaha, along with hitting up a bar or restaurant.
My thoughts exactly. I'll be surprised if the league survives more than one season, regardless of how popular volleyball is right now.

Reactions: EmormousDouchebag
My thoughts exactly. I'll be surprised if the league survives more than one season, regardless of how popular volleyball is right now.
Unfortunately, its an Omaha Beef situation. But, there was that high school hockey team that did well for a while.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT