ADVERTISEMENT

Omaha... I am disappointed in you

Looks to me like he inherited a very shllty situation and the trend line downward did not change when Trump took office.

So Obama’s bad numbers are someone else’s fault.. and Trump’s good numbers are all Obama’s credit ... got it. I hope you don’t believe your own rhetoric too much .

This is not an awesome economy, it's trash right now. Wage growth for non-executives is lower than it has been in decades, tons of people are still unemployed, and the stock market is so decoupled from actual performance that it's primed for a meltdown even worse than 2007.
Do you think sleepy Joe has any plan to fix this not awesome (your words) economy? I don’t think he is capable of tying his own shoes or reciting the alphabet without screwing it up.

Well, McCain was very critical of Trump before he was ever president and I'm 99% sure the comment "I like soldiers who don't get captured" happened in 2015 and not after his death, in response to McCains criticisms of him. Trump also apparently tried to apologize but McCain never accepted it, McCain and a number of other Republicans just didn't accept Trump even though Trump was able to accomplish a lot of Republican objectives, including confirming 3 new conservative justices. It's also hard to see that McCain was fully Republican. He was about as left-leaning as a politician can be without being a Democrat.
Trump has substance ???? Dear God !

Reactions: Flick2.0
Normally I don't get involved in the political posts but I really can't understand why Omaha would vote for Biden especially in light of the fact that the Omaha teachers pension got ripped off by Devon Archer who is a partner of Hunter Biden in many other businesses.

This whole thing stinks to high heaven. I am wondering if property taxes will go up indirectly to help cover shortfalls in the teachers pension in regards to this fiasco and other bad investments&planning? Dont know.

Anyway, Hunter Biden isn't directly involved but his company did the placements of the bonds and they talked about how his name could legitimize the operation. Then on top of it the federal judge vacates the jury conviction of Archer which is very unusual and suggests strings being pulled.

There are many stories about this. Here's just a couple.
Can't believe anyone would look the other way on this crap.

Last edited:
Rinse and REPEAT

Red Wave is coming

(Now)

How did they cheat

Trump can't lose, you see his rally turn outs compared to Biden

(Now)

128,000 votes directly to Biden. I smell something fishy

Do you possibly think that the rallies might have been different, because your side don't give a shit about the Virus? I mean most educated people would understand this as common sense
There was no claim of some sort of Red Wave for this year. If anything there were talks of a small blue wave.

Well, McCain was very critical of Trump before he was ever president and I'm 99% sure the comment "I like soldiers who don't get captured" happened in 2015 and not after his death, in response to McCains criticisms of him. Trump also apparently tried to apologize but McCain never accepted it, McCain and a number of other Republicans just didn't accept Trump even though Trump was able to accomplish a lot of Republican objectives, including confirming 3 new conservative justices. It's also hard to see that McCain was fully Republican. He was about as left-leaning as a politician can be without being a Democrat.
You are correct, the insult occurred while McCain was alive, my mistake.
My underlying point, that Trump’s mouth turned off a lot of voters, still stands. I think its a big reason why his support lagged so badly among women in particular. Just my opinion.

The elites, the entitled, free shit crowd live in big cities. They expect to be taken care of. It is disheartening to have worked all your life to see freeloaders rewarded.
Total, absolute bullshit.
The way of life in more densely populated areas is different than in more rural areas. People who live in close proximity to others understand that working together for the good of the collective is important for everyone’s quality of life. I never understood it until I moved from a rural community to a big city (+2M). As an example, public transport is an investment worth paying for in densely populated areas. It doesn’t make nearly as much sense in more rural or suburban areas.
folks who live in rural areas have a different experience of daily life. Neither is wrong, just different. And the policies communities of people choose isn’t because they’re free loaders. It’s bc the lived experience in cities requires you to consider your neighbor far more often than it does in places that are more spread out.

Shut off Fox News.

Last edited:
Total, absolute bullshit.
The way of life in more densely populated areas is different than in more rural areas. People who live in close proximity to others understand that working together for the good of the collective is important for everyone’s quality of life. I never understood it until I moved from a rural community to a big city (+2M). As an example, public transport is an investment worth paying for in densely populated areas. It doesn’t make nearly as much sense in more rural or suburban areas.
folks who live in rural areas have a different experience of daily life. Neither is wrong, just different. And the policies communities of people choose isn’t because they’re free loaders. It’s bc the lived experience in cities requires you to consider your neighbor far more often than it does in places that are more spread out.

Shut off Fox News.
Yes, that's why there 100s of burglaries in Omaha each night from peoples' cars and garages.

Yes, that's why there 100s of burglaries in Omaha each night from peoples' cars and garages.
The fact that this is your takeaway says a lot.
Every setting has its upsides and downsides. In a city, yes, there is crime. But you let Fox News make you think that is the only thing that goes on in these evil, freeloader filled cities. Fox News has you afraid of the boogeyman.

Reactions: arf_man
The fact that this is your takeaway says a lot.
Every setting has its upsides and downsides. In a city, yes, there is crime. But you let Fox News make you think that is the only thing that goes on in these evil, freeloader filled cities. Fox News has you afraid of the boogeyman.

LOL I don't watch Fox News and I'm not scared of crime, I'm prepared. People don't live in a city because they want to work together. Public transport is a joke in the US. But keep going. You're funny.

LOL I don't watch Fox News and I'm not scared of crime, I'm prepared. People don't live in a city because they want to work together. Public transport is a joke in the US. But keep going. You're funny.
“I’m NoT sCaReD oF cRiMe, I’m PrEpArEd.”

Public transport in the city I lived in was great. I could get anywhere I needed to go via the el or the bus. Enjoyed riding them, especially during the winter. Please, continue talking about things you know nothing of.

Reactions: VandallHuskerJulie
I didn’t say people choose to live in a city so they can work together. You either can’t read good or you’re ignorant and don’t realize it. Possibly both.

Public transport in the city I lived in was great. I could get anywhere I needed to go via the el or the bus. Enjoyed riding them, especially during the winter. Please, continue talking about things you know nothing of.
Careful you keep responding to this guy, you're going to have to go buy some extra ibuprofen for your head. It's a rough road speaking to folks like him. I picture him in an underground fort with artillery ready to take out anyone with a different thought than him.

Reactions: ThrowBones92
Maybe now we leave the electoral college alone since Biden will win popular and electoral. Big cities are so pro-left its unreal. The system works.
I think every state should be congressional or none. This election might have ended in a tie if it had not been for Omaha.

I will say Chicago & NYC do have decent public transport, but after travelling through Europe extensively for many years, it still has a long as way to go. I do agree with you that I like riding public transport and wish we did have a better system for it.

I think every state should be congressional or none. This election might have ended in a tie if it had not been for Omaha.
On the flip side it is possible that if Biden (253 EV) gets Georgia (16 EV) and Trump (213 EV) gets all other remaining states (56 EV = NV (6), AZ (11), PA (20), NC (15), AK (3), ME-3 (1)) it could end in a 269-269 tie because of Omaha.

If all states were required to be winner-take-all, the final outcome would not change at all. President Trump would have gotten one more electoral vote in Nebraska and Biden one more in Maine.

Reactions: saluno22

Trump’s greatest accomplishment is that 3 out of 9 people died while he was in office.

We feed these big cities, maybe we take away their tit.
Here is where you need to look deeper. We people in the city know how hard farmers work, and we are grateful for the food you provide. There are so many things that we don't understand on your end, and I am not claiming to. You also don't understand what we need in the city.

A lot of us weren't raised on the farm. We were raised as education comes first, and learn something that will make this world a better place. So we go to school and become...

Lawyers
Doctors
Nurses
Managers
IT professionals
Mental Health Professionals
Analysts
and so on

We want to provide for our families just like you farmers do. We also live a different life style, and we are going to vote for what we feel is going to benefit us.

Question of the year.

If a President grants himself immunity before leaving office, can he run again for President? Can we have a president who is immune from any crime? Trump will grant himself immunity and he will run again in 2024.

Immunity for what?

Ah. I see.

Past presidents have been able to focus on more than one thing at a time. I won't even go into how Trump likes to tell us all how he has a plan, but it never seems to materialize.

How I miss 90s conservatism; especially the part about taking ownership of one's failures, and not blaming others for them. I guess that went out with that decade.

What has Biden done? What are his plans? What are his political beliefs? What are his policies? How will he deal with the economy, Covid, looting and riots. How will he deal with the failed Obamacare? How will he deal with the repercussions of pulling out of Afhanistan. All presidents deal with multiple issues, in the same day.

You voted against Trump. I get it. Why did you vote for Biden?

Ah. I see.

Past presidents have been able to focus on more than one thing at a time. I won't even go into how Trump likes to tell us all how he has a plan, but it never seems to materialize.

How I miss 90s conservatism; especially the part about taking ownership of one's failures, and not blaming others for them. I guess that went out with that decade.

Come one, come all !!!!! See hypocrisy at its finest.

Because of rural America? Also, why won't you give Obama any credit for the growing economy that Trump inherited? I don't get it. Is it just to deny Obama everything until the last. Obama inherited the great recession. What did Trump inherit?

It is understood, that Presidents get too much credit or discredit for the economy. What did Barry do besides **** up the healthcare system? I'll let you answer first.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT