ADVERTISEMENT

Olympics

I like to think that I would stop for every fan and take a picture or whatever but at the same time, think how annoying it gets when your own kids or coworkers or students, constantly want your attention...and those are people you know and care about it (to some degree) and we will blow them off at times. So I get it, I don't love it or anything but I get it.

Reactions: oldjar07
I like to think that I would stop for every fan and take a picture or whatever but at the same time, think how annoying it gets when your own kids or coworkers or students, constantly want your attention...and those are people you know and care about it (to some degree) and we will blow them off at times. So I get it, I don't love it or anything but I get it.
There’s no way you could stop for every fan at his level - but he could also not be a total d-bag to a kid. Perhaps an “excuse me”, “I’m sorry I can’t right now”.

Reactions: HBK4life
There’s no way you could stop for every fan at his level - but he could also not be a total d-bag to a kid. Perhaps an “excuse me”, “I’m sorry I can’t right now”.
I totally agree. Like I said, I don't love what he did but I get it. I would like to think I would be better at it but I have "snapped" at kids on my teams before. "Coach, coach, coach" and after awhile it is enough and I KNOW that I did not always handle it with "Sorry, player X, I will get to you in a moment"

Reactions: RBigredMax
I'm not a LeBron fan at all. But if that crossed the threshold of bad celebrity behavior, then the much-discussed wussification of 'Merica has certainly taken hold.

Wasn't the "kid" in that video in his 20s?

I'm not a LeBron fan at all. But if that crossed the threshold of bad celebrity behavior, then the much-discussed wussification of 'Merica has certainly taken hold.

This thread is just an encapsulation of views of all the snowflakes on this board.

• Haha
Reactions: HBK4life

The kid is 11 or 12. Never meet your heroes. Especially when LeBron is that guy. A piece of shit who will never be Jordan.

Reactions: Ki11ersker45
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT