ADVERTISEMENT

OLE MISS still at it

Lonniemac2

All-American
Aug 14, 2004
I guess the possible sanctions aren't scaring away any recruits. When they get smacked by the NCAA I don't want anyone to say "the current players shouldn't be punished." These recruits all know what they are getting into with this school. There is NO WAY that OLE MISS isn't cheating.

I guess the possible sanctions aren't scaring away any recruits. When they get smacked by the NCAA I don't want anyone to say "the current players shouldn't be punished." These recruits all know what they are getting into with this school. There is NO WAY that OLE MISS isn't cheating.
well they are winning more games but not really competing for SEC titles. maybe they need to cheat better

Reactions: blackbones
I was under the impression that the violations in the football program were really minor and that their other sports are where they might be in trouble. If that's accurate, you gotta tip your hat to that staff for their incredible hauls the last few years. While so many fans of programs all over the country are crying in their beer at their incredible hauls, they just keep getting it dun.

The old guilty until proven innocent deal. Yep, hang em up, that is enough of a fair trial.

They may very well be violating NCAA rules but we don't know exactly what they are, could be anything from big $$$ to ham sandwiches. I would not want anyone condemning Nebraska before the truth is heard as well.

Reactions: GeauxBigRed
The old guilty until proven innocent deal. Yep, hang em up, that is enough of a fair trial.

They may very well be violating NCAA rules but we don't know exactly what they are, could be anything from big $$$ to ham sandwiches. I would not want anyone condemning Nebraska before the truth is heard as well.
If someone actually believes that Ole MIss is getting these great recruiting classes because of the great football program that is Ole Miss, then they are clearly very naïve.

The NCAA is investigating Ole Miss for violating NCAA rules (they know exactly what they are). If there is some sort of ham sandwich racket going on at Ole Miss, then I simply don't understand why Nebraska isn't able to out-recruit them. I would personally and gladly make ham sandwiches for all the top recruits, if that is what it takes.

I think I'm going to go have a post-lunch ham sandwich now.

If someone actually believes that Ole MIss is getting these great recruiting classes because of the great football program that is Ole Miss, then they are clearly very naïve.
Unfortunately, for kids right now, the opportunity to play at Ole Miss and in the SEC is perhaps every bit as appealing, or moreso than playing at Nebraska in the BIG.

Reactions: huskernation77
Oxford is a great college town in the middle of a recruiting hot bed, playing in the best division in college football.

I don't understand why everyone is so confused about this.

Reactions: leodisflowers
Oxford is a great college town in the middle of a recruiting hot bed, playing in the best division in college football.

Oxford is a dump!!!! The only reason you choose to go there is because someone is giving you money! End of story!

CZ6hQGtVIAAxPmy.jpg

Remember that WR Stringfellow(?) that was coming to NU a couple years ago. Then he made a switch to Ole Miss out of the blue. When asked about it at a PC Pelini said something similar to "I think you can figure it out." When asked if he wanted to elaborate, he said "no".

Disagree. Great college town. Ive seen many a game there and The Grove is what college tailgating is all about. Not to mention the girls on almost all SEC campuses > anywhere in the BIG.

Exactly, people act like these classes are headed to Iowa City or something. Highly regarded coach, best conference, pretty girls. What's not to like?

BWAHAHA. Brah. Ole Miss is spending lots of coin on recruiting classes. Everyone understands this is happening.

1. I personally think that every school that wants to win should do "anything" they can to get kids

2. I think that if a school is punished they should simply lose home games...imagine the outrage for a school like Ole Miss (or LSU or NU or any big time school) to have to give up home games...god...the fans would lose it and that would start to make a difference.

Reactions: Mtnhusker
Disagree. Great college town. Ive seen many a game there and The Grove is what college tailgating is all about. Not to mention the girls on almost all SEC campuses > anywhere in the BIG.

Then we disagree. I didn't know all these highly ranked kids are choosing to go there because of the groves great tailgating! I will say it again. The ONLY reason you choose Ole piss is because you just got paid!

Reactions: Mtnhusker
Remember that WR Stringfellow(?) that was coming to NU a couple years ago. Then he made a switch to Ole Miss out of the blue. When asked about it at a PC Pelini said something similar to "I think you can figure it out." When asked if he wanted to elaborate, he said "no".

I'm glad Bo Pelini is now a good character guy we can rely on to provide excellent level headed opinions.

BWAHAHA. Brah. Ole Miss is spending lots of coin on recruiting classes. Everyone understands this is happening.

Oh good! Then you should report your findings to the NCAA so we can take these scumbags down!

I'm glad Bo Pelini is now a good character guy we can rely on to provide excellent level headed opinions.

Oh good! Then you should report your findings to the NCAA so we can take these scumbags down!

Wow the butt hurt is strong with you!

Then we disagree. I didn't know all these highly ranked kids are choosing to go there because of the groves great tailgating! I will say it again. The ONLY reason you choose Ole piss is because you just got paid!
I know, right? Cheating the ONLY possible way for anyone to pick anywhere other than Nebraska! Especially in the talent loaded south! Exclamation Point!

I know, right? Cheating the ONLY possible way for anyone to pick anywhere other than Nebraska! Especially in the talent loaded south! Exclamation Point!

Yes cheating is the only way to win there. What don't you get.

That's funny coming from a guy who uses phrases like "Ole Piss"

I'm so sorry I didn't know I was on the ole piss message board. Forgive me. Get the hell out of here with your crap! You don't belong on a husker board if you are gonna come here and just flat out lie and say Ole piss doesn't pay their players and defend what goes on down there.

I'm so sorry I didn't know I was on the ole piss message board. Forgive me. Get the hell out of here with your crap! You don't belong on a husker board if you are gonna come here and just flat out lie and say Ole piss doesn't pay their players and defend what goes on down there.

If you want to have an intelligent conversation then I would suggest providing evidence that makes this such an obvious violation of NCAA rules.

Otherwise what it sounds like your doing is providing baseless opinions and calling them facts, something i was taught not to do in 9th grade speech class.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT