ADVERTISEMENT

OL Teddy Prochazka

Elk High HATED when South opened...I wonder how much South will hate it when the third Elk school opens.

He's got a good name

I remember not to long ago we had a few worried about our oline recruiting...I’d have to say our oline recruitment is just fine. Sounds like Teddy Prochazka is definitely trending our way and will more then likely be a Husker. Him, Benhart, Corcoran and the monstrous group we just signed...I’ll go as far as to say our oline won’t be a weakness for years to come.

I remember not to long ago we had a few worried about our oline recruiting...I’d have to say our oline recruitment is just fine. Sounds like Teddy Prochazka is definitely trending our way and will more then likely be a Husker. Him, Benhart, Corcoran and the monstrous group we just signed...I’ll go as far as to say our oline won’t be a weakness for years to come.

Oh cool...

Hopefully with more Nebraska high school kids.

Reactions: huskerssalts
Ok dbag, I was going to let the BS go from earlier. I made my point on how you was acting by doing that. But it’s seems like you want to continue. Trust me, I’ll live all day and night just absolutely stalking everything you say. Personally, I say let’s both man up, let’s act like we are respectable guys and move on...I know it’s going to be hard for you to do but we BOTH CAN DO IT.
Jesus dude. It’s a message board. Why are you that worked up?

Reactions: Wannabee8
Ok dbag, I was going to let the BS go from earlier. I made my point on how you was acting by doing that. But it’s seems like you want to continue. Trust me, I’ll live all day and night just absolutely stalking everything you say. Personally, I say let’s both man up, let’s act like we are respectable guys and move on...I know it’s going to be hard for you to do but we BOTH CAN DO IT.
We’ll settle this at Hy-Vee 10:00 pm sharp. I’ll be the ref. Battle Royale. Winner gets unlimited message board street cred, loser is banished to HuskerMax. May god have mercy on him.

Jesus dude. It’s a message board. Why are you that worked up?

If you only knew the whole story. But I get it, the other day me and you but heads on a subject and your still bothered by it. But I think it’s pretty clear in that post there is more to it then your seeing and I said we both needed to stop and move forward. So my suggestion is, take your own advice ;)

We’ll settle this at Hy-Vee 10:00 pm sharp. I’ll be the ref. Battle Royale. Winner gets unlimited message board street cred, loser is banished to HuskerMax. May god have mercy on him.

That would definitely be fun. But banishment might be a bit much. I tried moving forward and dropping the issue on me and dude previously had and he literally found a post of mine and continued the BS from the other day. It was petty crap and me and him both took it a bit far. Personally, I say we both be men and stop. I’d rather chat about football and Huskers. GBR

Last edited:
If you only knew the whole story. But I get it, the other day me and you but heads on a subject and your still bothered by it. But I think it’s pretty clear in that post there is more to it then your seeing and I said we both needed to stop and move forward. So my suggestion is, take your own advice ;)

That would definitely be fun. But banishment might be a bit much. I tried moving forward and dropping the issue on me and dudes previous had and he literally found a post of mine and continued the BS from the other day. It was petty crap and me and him both took it a bit far. Personally, I say we both be men and stop. I’d rather chat about football and Huskers. GBR
Yep just a joke. I would sooner become an Iowa fan then banish anyone to HuskerMax. No Husker deserves that hell.

Reactions: huskerssalts
Yep just a joke. I would sooner become an Iowa fan then banish anyone to HuskerMax. No Husker deserves that hell.

Agreed there brotha. But no, none of our Husker fans on this board need to deal with the constant bickering like teenage school girls like we have lately. We all just need to stop taking things so personal and getting so worked up (yes...me included as well as others).

Yep...out of respect for Kaz36, rrthusker, and the rest of the admins...we all need to relax some and stop taking things so personal. I’m definitely going to try for our hard working admins :)

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT