ADVERTISEMENT

Oklahoma State fan here…

YiaYia’s pizza, baby. Also the only place you can get a Żywiec, if I remember correctly. Little beer-trivia…

Reactions: jbw13 and schuele
YiaYia’s pizza, baby. Also the only place you can get a Żywiec, if I remember correctly. Little beer-trivia…
I had not been to Yia Yia’s in more than 20 years, but got a slice there last summer on a trip to Lincoln. Still damn good.

Seriously ? I saw every OSU game in 1979-91 and you have no Thurman, Hart Lee or players of that ilk
Blackmon was miles better than Hart Lee. Blackmon won back to back biletnikoffs and was the best college WR I’ve ever seen in person. Weeden and Rudolph were our two best QB’s ever. There were also two guys named Dez Bryant and Tyreek Hill. You may have heard of them. Most of our best players ever come from the Gundy era. Barry, Thurman, Leslie O’Neal, and Hart Lee are the exceptions.

Seriously ??? Weeden and Rudolph? Neither close to Gundy…. And Dykes was the number one receiver recruited in the country… did have similar legal issues to tyreek however

Reactions: jbw13
Seriously ??? Weeden and Rudolph? Neither close to Gundy…. And Dykes was the number one receiver recruited in the country… did have similar legal issues to tyreek however
Yes Weeden and Rudolph are our two best ever. It’s not really close either. You need to go look what they did. Both were in the heisman discussion their last year and were all Americans. Rudolph is the winningest QB in OSU history and Weeden won the conference and almost took us to the national title game.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT