ADVERTISEMENT

Oklahoma on upset alert!!

Maybe Kansas wins, maybe they lose, but it sure would be nice to come out strong like that in a big game. How many times has Nebraska wet itself at the start of a big game the last decade? Demoralizing fumbles, penalties, giving up big plays, etc. Sometimes we've battled back and made the score respectable but we've definitely shrunk under the brightest lights.

Jayhawk win ! Wow , I can't even remember beating a top team like that. MSU should give that coach a hard look.

Happy for KU, although they tried hard to give that one away. Tough to throw 2 late INTs and still come away with a win.

After the last game this year, they are leveling 2/3 of that old, beat up stadium for the first phase of the stadium renovation. The money is flowing into that program. The KC star had an article that another 25m was just kicked in Wednesday by a Wichita oil family.
A bit of history - after a decade of John Hadl, Curtis McClinton, Gayle Sayers, John Riggins, John Zook, Bobby Douglas - they had indicated to Jack Mitchell (HC) that he would be made athletic director. Then they said no, and the gods turned on KU - boy did they turn. Mitchell was a total football guy. The older KU faithful will say this was the beginning of a litany of critical mistakes made by Kansas athletic directors (excluding BB decisions obviously). That stadium held 51k in 1967, and it holds 51k in 2023. Tells the story. Completely inept.

No no no no.
We were told he is too white.
He was my first choice. Rhule was #2. Couldn't really go wrong with either choice. KU has sucked for so long. Nice to see them winning. I never hated them, mostly just felt sorry for them.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT