ADVERTISEMENT

Ok, With all the insiders on here

I've been told our new Head coach is Rhule, Fickle, Kleinman, Monken, Leipold, Urban, Mickey. Is Trev a genius and laughing at all of us? Pick one and get to work!! GBR!!
Dennis Dodd wrote Tuesday that "the word from several sources" was Rhule turned down Nebraska.

However, none of those so called sources have been able to give actual proof that Rhule has turned down the Nebraska job. Doesn't mean he wants it, but no one has anything more than speculative opinions at best. I believe Trev has his coach and he will announce soon, who that person is will remain a mystery at his point until Trev lets it be known.

Reactions: dinglefritz
I hope its someone who can handle the fish bowl. Also if they new how to put together a decent O line that would be great.

I'm just going to wait until Trev announces it. Why stress out over this shit? It's gotta be better than Scott Frost. People looking at coaching. Trev is doing AD work. Totally different. He may or may not pick the one that will get us to where we want to be. But Trev will do it the right way. I'm guessing it will be better than where we are right now. I'm looking forward to it.

Dennis Dodd wrote Tuesday that "the word from several sources" was Rhule turned down Nebraska.

However, none of those so called sources have been able to give actual proof that Rhule has turned down the Nebraska job. Doesn't mean he wants it, but no one has anything more than speculative opinions at best. I believe Trev has his coach and he will announce soon, who that person is will remain a mystery at his point until Trev lets it be known.
And then right after that Thamel wrote that his sources say the opposite. No one knows.

Reactions: dinglefritz
I remember when Trev Alberts said we would hear a lot of rumors about this hire and that's all they would be unsubstantiated rumors. You may not like Alberts for what ever reason but he was spot on when he told us this would happen.

I know for a fact one of two things are going to happen, some people are going to be happy and some are going to be pissed, it's what happens in a divided house.

I remember when Trev Alberts said we would hear a lot of rumors about this hire and that's all they would be unsubstantiated rumors. You may not like Alberts for what ever reason but he was spot on when he told us this would happen.
He was trolling this board for sure

I've been told our new Head coach is Rhule, Fickle, Kleinman, Monken, Leipold, Urban, Mickey. Is Trev a genius and laughing at all of us? Pick one and get to work!! GBR!!
It could also be Doeren from NC State. Eight winning seasons in the last nine years while butting heads with Clemson, UNC, Florida St. year after year on the field and in recruiting.

Honestly, any of the names out there would be an upgrade over what we've had. I'll take the guy who is the best fit whomever that may be.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT