ADVERTISEMENT

OJ on X. Wow. 🤣🤣🤣

0330chewbacca.jpg

I do feel sorry for Goldmans family losing a son and a brother. Nicole was a slut and her family lived off OJ for years.
Are you sure that Nicole dated more than Ron? Or more than OJ?

And I'd imagine that most wives & girlfriends of superstar NFL players live off of his income.

Last edited:
Let me cut into the conversation here. I'll try to take a stab at what I think he's getting at, at least. I think he is saying that he knows quite a bit about how a great defensive team.

I think he absolutely kills it here. He slashed his way right to the heart of the matter, just like a sharp knife through butter. I'd say with him, the gloves are off.

Let me cut into the conversation here. I'll try to take a stab at what I think he's getting at, at least. I think he is saying that he knows quite a bit about how a great defensive team.

I think he absolutely kills it here. He slashed his way right to the heart of the matter, just like a sharp knife through butter. I'd say with him, the gloves are off.
you-simon-cowell.gif

Reactions: HuskerDana

And I'd imagine that most wives & girlfriends of superstar NFL players live off of his income.

She was trash just like OJ

That kind of relationship isn't surprising it ended that way.

She was banging Marcus Allen also ,and her family was living off OJ for years.

Reactions: Mrs.Jeans15
Imagine that. A former USC and Bills football player talking about USC and Bills football.
Wow

• Haha
Reactions: scarletred
This summer there was a really good documentary one of the detectives had a two hour presentation, it was really good and how people with fame or a star athlete get treated different and how the prosecutors screwed up big time. The detective showed a lot of evidence that showed oj was the killer but the prosecutors wouldn’t use the evidence and judge ito was a terrible judge. the only ones that had a gag order were the detectives the defense and prosecutors could run to the cameras after the day’s court session

Reactions: Mrs.Jeans15
This summer there was a really good documentary one of the detectives had a two hour presentation, it was really good and how people with fame or a star athlete get treated different and how the prosecutors screwed up big time. The detective showed a lot of evidence that showed oj was the killer but the prosecutors wouldn’t use the evidence and judge ito was a terrible judge. the only ones that had a gag order were the detectives the defense and prosecutors could run to the cameras after the day’s court session
More info on this doc?

You are a piece of work...
Usually when you are watching each other have sex with other people isnt conducive to a healthy relationship.

Weird the effects facts have on yall.

Pretty emotional in here over OJ.

Some of you clearly need a Brentwood breakfast...been a while. Lol

Usually when you are watching each other have sex with other people isnt conducive to a healthy relationship.

Weird the effects facts have on yall.

Pretty emotional in here over OJ.

Some of you clearly need a Brentwood breakfast...been a while. Lol

I've no idea what their sexual preferences were and don't care. Two people were brutally murdered by OJ and you're minimizing the crime because he's black and minimizing their murders because they are white. It's what you always do...analyize things thru skin color. AKA-Bigot.

I've no idea what their sexual preferences were and don't care. Two people were brutally murdered by OJ and you're minimizing the crime because he's black and minimizing their murders because they are white. It's what you always do...analyize things thru skin color. AKA-Bigot.
Spare me the moral high ground bs.

I mean I guess all the puns about OJ slicing it up are in good taste?...lol

I dont 2 gv shts about OJ the fact you brought race into it tells me more about your motivations.

Its not minimizing anyone deaths.

I don't care either way.. Fake ass mf..stfu

Last edited:
She was trash just like OJ

That kind of relationship isn't surprising it ended that way.
If she's trash...then about half the population is trash too. I haven't heard of anything so unusual about her.

I DO find it surprising & unusual that she was knifed to death in front of her house.

She was banging Marcus Allen also ,and her family was living off OJ for years.
And OJ wasn't banging anyone? Even when they were split up?

When you're married and the husband is a very rich & famous celebrity...he's usually the one who pays. She didn't extort him.

C’mon sense with evidence and him running away wanting to end his life is dead give away..But you think what you want if it makes you sleep better at night..

GOD KNOWS!
Why you arguing with me?

God Knows those are the facts..
I sense a trend here...

Honest question, Biblical scholar- what does Cryogenic Preservation do to one's afterlife choices? Think that should be a Sermon

• Haha
Reactions: BleedRed78
If she's trash...then about half the population is trash too. I haven't heard of anything so unusual about her.

I DO find it surprising & unusual that she was knifed to death in front of her house.
Their relationship was trash with how they respected their marriage and it led to these events.

I just think its difficult to kill 2 people with a knife.

Last edited:

When you're married and the husband is a very rich & famous celebrity...he's usually the one who pays. She didn't extort him.

Yes he set himself up for failure by endulging in swinging behavior. He was trash.

Dude used to stand outside the window and watch her screw other dudes. Thats disgusting

Last edited:
I moved to LA in my mid 20s and would travel Bundy Dr several times a day driving around Santa Monica. Did a service call down the road from where Nichole lived so before I left I walked up there, at that point the metal gate had been replaced with a large solid wood gate to block the on lookers. Very creepy feeling standing 4 feet from that gruesome murder scene.
Would also travel past his house several times a week before it was demolished, stopped one day and set my ladder up against the wall and looked over it to see where they found the bloody glove. Creepy

I moved to LA in my mid 20s and would travel Bundy Dr several times a day driving around Santa Monica. Did a service call down the road from where Nichole lived so before I left I walked up there, at that point the metal gate had been replaced with a large solid wood gate to block the on lookers. Very creepy feeling standing 4 feet from that gruesome murder scene.
Would also travel past his house several times a week before it was demolished, stopped one day and set my ladder up against the wall and looked over it to see where they found the bloody glove. Creepy
oj simpson make GIF

oj simpson 90s GIF

It's totally surreal to think back to all of the BS surrounding that trial!

Dumb ass prosecutors let him keep the other rubber gloves on.
Supposedly One of the defense attorneys had OJ practice with identical gloves So he could make it look like they didn’t fit.

One athletic dude with the advantage of surprise could easily kill a thin guy and a women in an enclosed space with a knife. Remember he just filmed A pilot called frogmen Where he had received military training on how to kill people with knives.

I don’t think the case is a lesson in how A race card was played to get Simpson off. It is about how someone the rich can get attorneys to get them off for any crime. If Simpson was rich and white, The lawyers he could afford would have figured out some other sleazy way to get him off.

Supposedly One of the defense attorneys had OJ practice with identical gloves So he could make it look like they didn’t fit.

One athletic dude with the advantage of surprise could easily kill a thin guy and a women in an enclosed space with a knife. Remember he just filmed A pilot called frogmen Where he had received military training on how to kill people with knives.

I don’t think the case is a lesson in how A race card was played to get Simpson off. It is about how someone the rich can get attorneys to get them off for any crime. If Simpson was rich and white, The lawyers he could afford would have figured out some other sleazy way to get him off.

Well said.

The race card was for the media to play for ratings.

I never said she did , she was married to him she deserved her share. Can you read I said her family lived off OJ for years. He owed them nothing.

Apparently some of the USC fans are so exasperated with Alex Grinch's defense, they are encouraging OJ to go take care of the matter.

• Haha
Reactions: HuskerDana
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT