ADVERTISEMENT

ohio state game predictions?

OSU wants to climb back into the title picture. They will show no mercy.
This will be historically ugly. Who knows what the score will be? Who cares?
This was my thought. However, they may force things and play tight. No outcome outside of Nebraska winning big will surprise me. Even a Husker win. Early I was big on OSU -23.5, didn't pull the trigger and glad I didn't. OSU plays PSU next. They may look ahead and play flat. Historical they have played down to competition.

No
This was my thought. However, they may force things and play tight. No outcome outside of Nebraska winning big will surprise me. Even a Husker win. Early I was big on OSU -23.5, didn't pull the trigger and glad I didn't. OSU plays PSU next. They may look ahead and play flat. Historical they have played down to competition.
Nobody ever plays down when they play us. They will not be looking ahead. We will lose.
We have inferior players and very inferior coaches. We are going to get a historic ass whooping

Im gonna go with OSU 37 NU 14. Yep, we get beat, soundly. OSU goes up 21 or 28 - 0 and the backups come in most the 2nd half. We are 5-3 and we move on and go beat UCLA, see what happens from there out. Not gonna keep whining about it. We are an average football team who should get to 6, possibly 7 wins. Hopefully the team is more resilient than its fans. Pick your dicks up out of the dirt and get back to work.

66-0 OSU at end of 3rd Qtr. we get a TD in the 4th and get the 2 point conversion because we won’t even attempt the kick.
66-8 final.

Small chance they come out sleep-walkin/looking ahead to Ped-St, but probably not. I bet it’s within 10 pts at half and they pull away later in the game. 41-17 final Bucknuts

The point spread (currently 25.5 on YahooSports) doesn't make sense. So, they think Indiana is better than Ohio St? I figured points would be in the 30s. And O/U at 48.5. I would think Ohio St would score that all by themselves. Seems a bit off.

Reactions: Zeke2005
Small chance they come out sleep-walkin/looking ahead to Ped-St, but probably not. I bet it’s within 10 pts at half and they pull away later in the game. 41-17 final Bucknuts
Top programs with eyes set on national championships don’t count out sleep walking or not being ready. Which you realize. But I see others saying maybe they’ll be overlooking us. Not going to happen.

post below
friends sleep GIF

No

Nobody ever plays down when they play us. They will not be looking ahead. We will lose.
We have inferior players and very inferior coaches. We are going to get a historic ass whooping
LOL at this. Not necessarily disagreeing but the level of self loathing and disgust in this program is oozing from this post. Just struck me as funny

I’ve been pretty impressed with QB Will Howard (73% completion rate) and the two-headed monster Judkins-Henderson run game is a force. I think they make it to the NC game.

The glaring mismatch is Husker OL vs OSU DL. Lord almighty. At least 3 draft picks start on that side.

I’ve been pretty impressed with QB Will Howard (73% completion rate) and the two-headed monster Judkins-Henderson run game is a force. I think they make it to the NC game.

The glaring mismatch is Husker OL vs OSU DL. Lord almighty. At least 3 draft picks start on that side.
Ill Be Back Jim Carrey GIF

LOL at this. Not necessarily disagreeing but the level of self loathing and disgust in this program is oozing from this post. Just struck me as funny
I am disgusted with this program. We all should be. Maybe it is because I am old. 66. So I lived through and remember the entirety of the Devaney/Osborne programs. The past ten years have been a f$cking pile of dung. There is no excuse for it. Not with our facilities, fan support and NIL. What I saw last game was completely unacceptable coming from a multi millionaire coach who is the highest paid public employee in the State. He was hired to do one damn thing. One. Turn this program around.

This isn’t self loathing. This is old fashioned outrage. For the 10th straight year we won the offseason only to lay a turd in the season.

Rhule has proven exactly NOTHING in his time here. Start winning or get the hell out

I am disgusted with this program. We all should be. Maybe it is because I am old. 66. So I lived through and remember the entirety of the Devaney/Osborne programs. The past ten years have been a f$cking pile of dung. There is no excuse for it. Not with our facilities, fan support and NIL. What I saw last game was completely unacceptable coming from a multi millionaire coach who is the highest paid public employee in the State. He was hired to do one damn thing. One. Turn this program around.

This isn’t self loathing. This is old fashioned outrage. For the 10th straight year we won the offseason only to lay a turd in the season.

Rhule has proven exactly NOTHING in his time here. Start winning or get the hell out
No I get it....but it just struck me as funny is all. I do not disagree. I have however been to the practices of all of our past coaches and Rhules is far better then anything I have seen especially as of late. This team has some losers on it that simply can't get that out of there heads. I have seen it happen on my daugters college team. All of the kids were winners coming out of HS but something happens when they begin to lose at the collegiate level....apathy starts to set in. It kills me but its there and I can't explain it.

Rhule has a seriously difficult job ahead of him which is eradicating that from the program. I don't see him trying to shirk that responsibility. I think he honestly believes they have the right formula but this weekend certainly shook the foundation of that.

This team needs to get a win against a ranked team. They have to find a way to get the monkey off their back. It won't happen with a group of guys that have been losing for 5-6 years straight.

OSU 31
NU 17

Why I have us making a field goal... idk. I think our defense will look significantly better for most of the game.

When does the episode of fear they neighbor air?

No idea what to do bout the guy. I just dont have it in me to hate anyone or hold grudges..and it was an accident..and his house was way worse...but to say the last 5mos have been hard..? Doesnt do it justice.

I'm looking forward to finding out what happened and to see the video footage from neighbors ring. Promised myself I'd wait to read the official report and watchh the video till we were back in.

I know this much...it must be pretty cool video, cause every neigjbor who saw it, and watched it unfold real time, has been very fascinating to hear talk about it.

• Wow
Reactions: tk39
I won't be watching the game, I didn't get to watch last weeks either. Too much going on in life recently!!!

I'm hopeful we at least show up this week but I'm going to go with 63 - 7 for the bucknuts. Haarberg scores our only TD with less than 3 minutes remaining.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT