ADVERTISEMENT

Official UGA vs. tOSU thread

Why is Bryce Young considered a better NFL QB prospect than Stroud? Stroud is bigger and has a better arm. It's not really a shot on Young.
It’s because they say Bryce has more fire. One of the biggest knocks I’ve read on Stroud from a prospect perspective is he lacks fire and you can’t just be “chill” in the league… But I’ve read he really does have a massive desire to win. He just doesn’t show it as much

Why is Bryce Young considered a better NFL QB prospect than Stroud? Stroud is bigger and has a better arm. It's not really a shot on Young.
I would take Young over Stroud. Not a knock on Stroud. Young is what I would like in a pro QB.

Dawgs getting caught up in the OMG-we're-behind-let's-throw-it-every-down mindset.

When that happens, Bennett isn't very good.

It's not so much that OSU is really good but people discounted how much Georgia lost last year. They were a juggernaut until the loss against Bama in the SEC Championship game last year. This team is trying to piece it together. Very difficult to repeat. If they can do it, hats off.

I'm far from an Ohio State fan, but the targeting rule in college football needs to be done away with. Full stop. There is no uniform enforcement. Dude about took Harrison's head off. If that's not targeting, then fine, do away with the rule so that we don't have to see hits with far less force to the head of a receiver resulting in ejections all season long.

Last edited:
Reactions: BoilerN
It's not so much that OSU is really good but people discounted how much Georgia lost last year. They were a juggernaut until the loss against Bama in the SEC Championship game last year. This team is trying to piece it together. Very difficult to repeat. If they can do it, hats off.
Buckeyes are kicking their ass at the line of scrimmage, for the most part. Stroud has all day to throw and Bennett has happy feet because he's not used to that kind of pressure.

I think he got the first down there. Hand is in-bounds and nothing else is down.

Huge review.

Reactions: Bold Words
I'm far from an Ohio State fan, but the targeting rule in college football needs to be done away with. Full stop. There is no uniform enforcement. Dude about took Harrison's head off. If that's not targeting, then fine, do away with the rule so that we don't have to see hits with far less force to the head of a receiver resulting in ejections all season long.
I hate the rule in general. But the hit on Harrison was not targeting. The defender led with his shoulder and didn't hit Harrisons helmet.

That one and in the UM game. Both textbook. Both called off.

Cause Shroud hasnt shown up like this in big games like this til now.

Stroud showing out, UGA pressing all night, playing very tight

Not sure why UGA wasnt hearing him up all night

Ohiost is fine in my book because they hate the B1G as much or more than I do (have always said this)

Rooting for a UGA comeback obviously

Reactions: RaulJones
Bucks did the same thing TCU did - got too worried about working clock instead of keeping their foot on the gas. Score a TD there and the game is over - who cares if you leave them 3:00 or 4:00?

Bucks did the same thing TCU did - got too worried about working clock instead of keeping their foot on the gas. Score a TD there and the game is over - who cares if you leave them 3:00 or 4:00?
Looks like you may be right. If so, OSU deserves to lose.

OK I kind of get it. Especially with Michigan, they've always rubbed me the wrong way
Ohiost football really the only school in the league I don’t have a problem with

They have shown up the B1G publicly a lot and the conference has bent the knee to them every time

Very funny

Can't stand Ohio State, but I feel like they outplayed Georgia is just about every phase of the game. Dawgs were lucky to pull it out.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT