ADVERTISEMENT

Official new opponent

Last HBCU game I went to was 1986 in the Orange Bowl. FAMU against Tennessee State, if I remember correctly.

Have the released on how the tickets will be yet?
New issued tickets or use old Akron ones?
Will I need my Akron ticket for this game? No, you will be receiving a new ticket to the game if you are a Nebraska Football season ticket holder or have purchased your Akron ticket through the University of Nebraska Athletic Ticket Office.

How will I get my new ticket for the Bethune-Cookman game? New game tickets will be sent as print at home tickets to the email address on your account the week of October 1. These tickets will need to be printed on an 8.5 x 11 sheet of paper. They WILL NOT be able to be scanned off of your smart phone. You may reissue your tickets to mobile format from your Huskers.com account if that is preferred. The email containing the tickets will be from nebraska@huskers.com

What if I don’t have an email address on my account? We will print and send you paper tickets via first class mail beginning the week of October 1.

If I bought tickets through UNL but am unable to attend the game on October 1, will I get a refund? There are no refunds or exchanges. If you are not able to attend the rescheduled game, you can forward your emailed or paper tickets on to friends or family or sell via our partner StubHub.

I bought my ticket from a third party, will I be receiving a ticket for this game? No. Please contact the third party that you purchased from for their policy on cancelled/rescheduled games.

Will tickets be available for public purchase if I was not a ticket holder for the Akron game?Tickets may be available to purchase at a later date. No tickets will be available until Bethune-Cookman determines their team’s needs.

Will my season parking pass purchased through the Ticket Office be replaced for this new game? Yes, new permits will be sent via first class mail to accounts with season permits. For donors that purchase parking from the Athletic Department for the downtown garages - Que Place (lot 14), Red One (Lot 15), Market Place (lot 16) or Larson Building (lot 17) - this new game will automatically be added to the keycard that you have in hand.

Will normal game day festivities take place? Husker Nation Pavilion and the pre-game Unity Walk will take place in their regularly scheduled time slots. More details regarding these events will be available as game day nears.

If I exchanged my game tickets for ADA seats for the Akron game will I need to exchange them out for ADA tickets again? Yes, you will receive your original seat locations for the Akron game prior to them being exchanged for ADA seating. ADA exchanges will be available at the Ticket Office beginning Monday, October 22 at 8 a.m.

LINK

Some recent results vs P5 teams...fwiw

2017: 41-13 Miami
2015: 45-0 Miami
2013: 54-6 Florida State
2012: 38-10 Miami
2011: 45-15 Miami

Hopefully they bring their marching band. That would be more entertaining than the football game.
This would be the only part about playing BC that makes it appealing to me. Not thrilled about paying $800000 for an FCS team. Better get the band for that price and extend halftime so both bands can perform

#DodgedUCF Well done.

The BC vs. FAMU game each year is not to be missed!

Last edited:
Might want to check your own schedule dumbass. Ucf plays on the following Thursday. You'd be an idiot to screw yourself into a short week. Difficult concept I know.
Plus there’s no way central fl agrees to a road game on their bye week. Well unless their administration is as dumb as their Rivals users.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT