ADVERTISEMENT

O. North QB Circo

4norsemen

Head Coach
Gold Member
Sep 14, 2008
Omaha
Not much talk about him . He holds full offers from Syracuse, Ole Miss, Miami, & Penn State. I know staff members pop in and out of North but generally are there for Tyson Terry. I know he transferred from a Phoenix area HS to Burke as a freshman. Transferred to North . He received his Ole Miss offer as a 9th grader.

Last edited:
The 6’0 is very generous he’s like 5’9
He barely played last year. His high light tape is mostly JV and dropped passes.
His dad owns Soldier Sports so these are most likely your dad donates and gives us a lot of free stuff so here’s a scholarship. If you read the article on his Ole Miss offer the Omaha North coach is pretty much calling BS on it and says he went to a 7 on 7 and supposedly came back with a scholarship 🤷🏾‍♂️
He plays in the flag football camps he’s not a P5 QB at all.

The dude is short and skinny. Do you really think that our current staff would give the cold shoulder to a legit D1 QB from right in our own backyard? Penn State offered? I call bullshit on that. The dude is not ranked by rivals at all and is most likely an "athlete" at best. And what is he right now? A sophomore in High school?

The dude is short and skinny. Do you really think that our current staff would give the cold shoulder to a legit D1 QB from right in our own backyard? Penn State offered? I call bullshit on that. The dude is not ranked by rivals at all and is most likely an "athlete" at best. And what is he right now? A sophomore in High school?
I hope our current staff wouldn’t do that, but plenty of former staffs did

Quit hemming and hawing and tell us how you really feel.

I'm more confused as to why the OP is slumming on The Deplorables Board. Don't they have $9.99/month info to keep their attention?

• Love
Reactions: Charlie Marlow
The ones that matter…yes.

Sorry Mr. Circo. It is what it is.
Actually, I agree after seeing him play a few games that he is not a P5 QB. I am just amused by some of the posters who act like they have inside information and special knowledge. Maybe you are an analist too.

Actually, I agree after seeing him play a few games that he is not a P5 QB. I am just amused by some of the posters who act like they have inside information and special knowledge. Maybe you are an analist too.
I'm 1600 miles away so I have no inside information. I did have a Lincoln friend who use to hear reliable information through his profession, but he retired a couple of years ago and he is only a half-hearted sports fan, so he really doesn't care one way or the other. I am just going on a 160 lb. quarterback. This is why I read what you guys have to say. To get info.

Minnesota State.
2BE06F2000000578-3218459-Comedy_hit_Coach_ran_on_ABC_from_1989_to_1997_and_centered_aroun-a-20_1441120044302.jpg

Right on Pennsy!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT