ADVERTISEMENT

NW injuries

What'd the PlaceKicker do to himself, pull a gonad?
CompetentSlimBronco-max-1mb.gif

Did that kicker from kst marten grametica hurt his knee or ankle for celebrating a field goal maybe when he was with Tampa bay

5th and 8th leading tacklers. No one else has attempted a FG or PAT.

Reactions: mgbreis
We find ways to make the second string player look like a all American I'm not getting giddy that several players are out for nw
They are dead last in rushing yards per game in the B1G with only 77.4 yards per game. It will be interesting to see how many rushing yards they get against our defense.

Reactions: dinglefritz
You can take Northwestern's injury report with a grain of salt. If we made a movie based on the injury report, it would be somewhere between "based on a true story," and a "complete work of fiction."

Fox is a back up LB. I really liked him coming out of HS. Got beat out by Paddy Fischer after Anthony Walker went to the NFL.

Hall is a really good LB. Tore his ACL in bowl practice last year. Re-aggravated it a few weeks back. I fear he's done and he's a potential NFL guy. Very sad for him.

Kuhbander had been playing injured. For those questioning how a kicker gets hurt I believe I heard it was a pulled groan or hamstring. If you look at his last field goal against MSU... it was bad (14:30 in video). Fitz might rather have him rest or is putting him on the "injury report" while he gets his head right. IDK, but my biggest worry is that he is our best kicker.

Newsome is a true freshman CB that's playing some nice ball for us. Not sure if he's a "starter" but I'd put him in the top 2 or 3 CBs on the team after Hartage.

As mentioned, Jeremy Larkin was our top RB and had to retire. I thought he was better than Justin Jackson the Ball Carrier, but JJ earned the carries based on his career.

Both OT Slater and Hance aren't close to 100% but both were playing against MSU. OG Doles I believe had been out but came back against MSU and was effective. Fitz doesn't bother to list players on the injury report that aren't on the two deep... which means we might have several guys that we think should be playing based on recruiting, years in the program... that we never hear are perpetually injured, but never crack the 2 deep, so they're never listed as injured.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT