ADVERTISEMENT

NU vs CU under the Lights

Paid about 1100 after fees for 3 tickets last week. Love the 600 section so it's worth it. Will be a long day under the viaduct so restraint and moderation will be the theme of the day
What section. I'm in 606 and 607

Yikes. I would not want to be a CU fan at this game. If NU gets up early, I'd just leave the stadium because there is going to be hate. 1992 vibes.
I agree except the last ten years sadly we haven’t exactly used it to our advantage and actually doesn’t intimidate the opponents anymore until we start kicking ass

Reactions: king_kong_
Does that mean it will be televised on Peacock?
Sean Callahan said it would be on NBC. Also mentioned that it's the opening week of the NFL, and NBC will have NFL games on Thursday night, Friday night, and Sunday night. NU/CU Saturday night.
Probably will be on Peacock too, FWIW.
Best game on paper that day is Texas at Michigan (FOX noon ET game)

Last edited:
Sean Callahan said it would be on NBC. Also mentioned that it's the opening week of the NFL, and NBC will have NFL games on Thursday night, Friday night, and Sunday night. NU/CU Saturday night.
Probably will be on Peacock too, FWIW.
Best game on paper that day is Texas at Michigan (FOX noon ET game)
Itvsays it’s on NBC national quite being difficult.

Nebraska can win this game if it scores more points than Colorado.
Season 9 Nbc GIF by The Office

Reactions: leodisflowers
CU could easily be 0-1 heading into Lincoln after their opener against NDSU. For an FCS team they’re no joke and can easily takedown a struggling P5 school.

If CU is improved in the trenches from last year I think you may be right. But if not, the Bison are plenty capable of giving them trouble.
NDSU is going to run right at them all game long. If they are getting anything close to 4 yards per rush, it will be a very close game.

The Bison have had 4 players taken in rounds 1-2 of the NFL draft over the past 3 seasons, so its not like they can't recruit or develop highly sought after NFL talent too.
My personal opinion is that NDSU is in slow decline. I watched UND gash them all day long last season. That wouldn't have happened 5 years ago. They also had a tremendous run of qbs. The qb position has taken a step back.

My personal opinion is that NDSU is in slow decline. I watched UND gash them all day long last season. That wouldn't have happened 5 years ago. They also had a tremendous run of qbs. The qb position has taken a step back.
Could be. They've definitely been knocked off the top perch by SDSU, and their new head coach has something to prove after a 4 loss season.

Possibly top 5. Not to mention they have upgraded at almost every position, especially both lines. Hope for our sake they beat NDSU. Then IF we beat them, it will look a lot better than if they lose to NDSU

I won't go quite that far....this years transfers do not match last years and they lost some former pretty highly rated guys and their lines are going to be razor thin....but they won't be a push over and should be healthy when we see 'em.....by the 5th or 6th game I expect the wheels to fall off, but they should man handle NDSU

Last edited:
I won't go quite that far....this years transfers do not match last years and they lost some former pretty highly rated guys and their lines are going to be razor thin....but they won't be a push over and should be healthy when we see 'em.....but they should man handle NDSU

Eh, you might wanna double-check those portal rankings. They upgraded most places. At least on paper. I know that's not the narrative around here, but you know how this place is. They lost 2 top-25 players and added 12. So, yeah...no pushover for sure

Position by position, per 24/7...

RB - Lost #8 - Added #19

WR - Lost N/A - Added #15

TE - Lost N/A - Added #7

OT - Lost N/A - Added #23

IOL - Lost N/A - Added #5 and #16 and #18 (plus the #1 in HS)

CB - Lost #5 - Added N/A (they have the best corner in college football)

S - Lost N/A - Added #9 (Deion's kid will be out against us)

DL - Lost N/A - Added #5 and #6 and #7 and #19

Last edited:
Reactions: litespeedhuskerfan
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT