ADVERTISEMENT

NU-Colorado night game!!

GMcgNXdWMAAkGln

Last edited:
Just because people want something to happen doesn't mean it will. It will be the FOX primetime game. The FOX primetime slot is noon ET. The game got huge ratings in that slot last year. No way they change it.

Reactions: dinglefritz
Last night game vs CU was 08 in memorial, the football gods send us out in a dominating win, fun fact, it was also a HC with son at qb.

Reactions: solarpanels
I was just thinking about that 1992 Massacre in Memorial. At the time, Nebraska had not beaten Colorado since 1988. CU was a top 10 team if I remember correctly.

And NU blew them out 52-7. It was as if all the frustration of the previous years was taken out that night, in just two hours of beat-the-shit-out-of-you football.

It was great.

I was just thinking about that 1992 Massacre in Memorial. At the time, Nebraska had not beaten Colorado since 1988. CU was a top 10 team if I remember correctly.

And NU blew them out 52-7. It was as if all the frustration of the previous years was taken out that night, in just two hours of beat-the-shit-out-of-you football.

It was great.
Repeat in 2024 PLEASE!!!!

It was great.
One of the favorite Husker games of my lifetime, followed very closely by the 24-7 beat down of the Buffs a couple of years later in '94. It was particularly rewarding watching the Huskers option offense give the Buffs fits and the Blackshirts terrorized Buff QBs after McCartney switched from option to pro-style.

Ticket prices on StubHub are crazy right now. I'm guessing it's a 230 game which is still better than 11....any idea what the top row in the 600s is ? I like the section and would rather sit in the top if possible

Texas over Michigan, nahh. Don't like Michigan but Texas is just about the worst.
I would agree normally, but I really want Michigan to feel knocked down a peg.

Their fans have quickly adopted the attitude that they've been a perennial powerhouse for years.

I'm positive they will steamroll Fresno St week 1, so i'd love to see them get humbled in week 2.

We'll get our fill of Texas embarrassment when they play Georgia in October.

It was great.

I was at that game, there were 2 Puffs douchebag fans going in the same side of the stadium as us. They were wearing gold hard hats with the Colorado emblem on them, talking all kinds of smack, needless to say you never saw two individuals more humbled than those two were after that game.

I was at that game, there were 2 Puffs douchebag fans going in the same side of the stadium as us. They were wearing gold hard hats with the Colorado emblem on them, talking all kinds of smack, needless to say you never saw two individuals more humbled than those two were after that game.
They probably felt like I did in Boulder in 2001.

This is huge. Love it. The night game atmosphere will be a big competitive advantage. Let’s see a repeat of the 92 Lincoln assassination game.

AT THAT TIME that was the most enjoyable Nebraska game I think I had witnessed. Number 8 vs number 8. Halloween night maybe or something close to it? We hadn't beat CU in 3 years. Two losses and a tie. I never enjoyed anything better until our first Natty with TO. Still my favorite non championship ass whipping of all time.

Holla

AT THAT TIME that was the most enjoyable Nebraska game I think I had witnessed. Number 8 vs number 8. Halloween night maybe or something close to it? We hadn't beat CU in 3 years. Two losses and a tie. I never enjoyed anything better until our first Natty with TO. Still my favorite non championship ass whipping of all time.

Holla
It was Halloween night. 6 pm kickoff. Trick r treating got done early that year.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT