4.5 ppg
2.5 rpg
0.4 apg
0.2 steals/game
0.3 blocks/game
38.5% fg
62.8% ft
29.7% 3pt
Did you look at the video? We have had projects and he is far better. That doesn't mean anything other than he will play this year and isn't a project. Projects generally don't play, they practice so they can develop.

Did you look at the video? We have had projects and he is far better. That doesn't mean anything other than he will play this year and isn't a project. Projects generally don't play, they practice so they can develop.
so, he's a finished product because he got minutes for a 16-17 team that was completely gutted the year prior?

I watched. he's a good get. definitely lots of room to grow/develop into a consistent player on both ends of the floor (project).

so, he's a finished product because he got minutes for a 16-17 team that was completely gutted the year prior?

I watched. he's a good get. definitely lots of room to grow/develop into a consistent player on both ends of the floor (project).
Did I see he was a finished product? No of course not, he just isn't a project we have had on the roster the past few seasons that saw 16 minutes in a season as opposed to 16 mins a game for UCLA.

Did I see he was a finished product? No of course not, he just isn't a project we have had on the roster the past few seasons that saw 16 minutes in a season as opposed to 16 mins a game for UCLA.
we agree he's starting from a higher floor, which makes him a good get

we also agree he's not a finished product, which makes him - like 98% of 19 year old kids - a project

I don't believe he gets a ton of minutes as he will most likely be a 4 for us.

You tell me who he gets minutes over because we know hoiberg plays 8-9 players. I don't see him getting the significant minutes over

1 - Worster-Ulis
2 - Essegian-Williams-Hoiberg
3 - Williams-Gary-Griffith(Maybe get some of Griffiths Time)
4 - Gary-Morgan-(Griffith or Berke)maybe
5 - Morgan-Meah

That is the 9 I see getting the minutes this year, but I could be wrong

Watch Griffiths video... he may only weigh 165, but his skills overshadow Berke's IMO

Reactions: king_kong_
I don't believe he gets a ton of minutes as he will most likely be a 4 for us.

You tell me who he gets minutes over because we know hoiberg plays 8-9 players. I don't see him getting the significant minutes over

1 - Worster-Ulis
2 - Essegian-Williams-Hoiberg
3 - Williams-Gary-Griffith(Maybe get some of Griffiths Time)
4 - Gary-Morgan-(Griffith or Berke)maybe
5 - Morgan-Meah

That is the 9 I see getting the minutes this year, but I could be wrong

Watch Griffiths video... he may only weigh 165, but his skills overshadow Berke's IMO
Griffiths is our best get IMO, I love his game.

we agree he's starting from a higher floor, which makes him a good get

we also agree he's not a finished product, which makes him - like 98% of 19 year old kids - a project
Different definition of project I guess. Oleg Kojenets was a project. Someone you expect nothing from now but hope through development he contributes in future years. The kid from UCLA will contribute immediately.

He sucked but it might just have been a chemistry thing. He is still on NBA draft boards.

Mick is not easy to play for and some dudes are just not going to thrive with him, which makes sense.

Reactions: king_kong_
He sucked but it might just have been a chemistry thing. He is still on NBA draft boards.

Mick is not easy to play for and some dudes are just not going to thrive with him, which makes sense.
Bruins were in major rebuild mode last year, and this guy showed some flashes at times. Cronin probably feels like he can shake a tree and find three players just like him, so he doesn’t want to invest the time. But NU’s not in that position, so he could be a nice addition. Where he plays and how he is used probably depends on whether or not Meah is healthy.

The good thing with this roster is everyone on it, so far, can contribute. Unlike many NU basketball years when we only had 8-9 Division 1 capable players.

There are multiple sites projecting him as a 2nd round NBA draft pick next year, so I don't think I would call him a project. He also crushed it at the FIBA World Cup. He was not a great fit for Mick Cronin's style. I think he will thrive under Fred.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT