ADVERTISEMENT

November 7th is Red Saturday! Iowa @ Indiana...

red rover 70

Nebraska Legend
Gold Member
Sep 11, 2011
and Michigan State @ Nebraska.
Don't you love it when the Universe comes together. Take care of business and that night game could be HUGE!

Indiana can beat Iowa and we need them to get a loss before we meet. By kickoff we will know if we can win the West. Beat Michigan State that night add Black Friday will be for the Division Title. If we take care off business we can play ourselves back into the title game.

Indiana can beat Iowa and we need them to get a loss before we meet. By kickoff we will know if we can win the West. Beat Michigan State that night add Black Friday will be for the Division Title. If we take care off business we can play ourselves back into the title game.
What about Wisconsin? I'm confident in the staff but we have 2 games before that point.

Let's not get ahead of ourselves let's win the next 2 games first.

What about Wisconsin? I'm confident in the staff but we have 2 games before that point.

We just need to concentrate on what we can do. Wisconsin finishes with Northwestern and Minnesota. And Illinois can score some points at home. Nothing is over!

If it's a three way tie between Iowa, Wisconsin, and Nebraska at 6-2 then Nebraska would be the first one left out probably as head to head between the three is first and that's 1-1, it then goes to record against the West Division only.

If it's a three way tie between Iowa, Wisconsin, and Nebraska at 6-2 then Nebraska would be the first one left out probably as head to head between the three is first and that's 1-1, it then goes to record against the West Division only.

Then we need to hope only Iowa and Nebraska end up with two conference losses. Still the way i see it it still comes down to Indiana beating Iowa. Without that all the other games don't matter. Iowa is definitely in the driver seat and we're back in the trunk. Illinois and Wisconsin are sitting nicely in the backbeat waiting for a brake. I've seen crazy things happen in college football.

If Iowa makes it to Lincoln undefeated and wins, which is a big if, you guys better hide your goalposts because they are coming down just ask Minnesota.

I don't think Wisconsin will lose another game, like has been said before crazy things happen in football. I'd be surprised if Wisconsin loses again though.

Wow. Love the optomism people but right now we have one game. Northwestern. That is it.

and Michigan State @ Nebraska.
Don't you love it when the Universe comes together. Take care of business and that night game could be HUGE!

Until our pass defense improves we have 0% chance of beating Cook. Also our OL will be abused by MSU, especially left guard. I would like to think by now Foster knows the play book, he won't get pushed back and thrown around like a rag doll.

We're not going to tear down or even try to tear down the goal posts it we were to go 12-0, which I still think is a long shot and will believe it when I see it. I still think we drop a game somewhere and it may be in Lincoln.

To me, the way it is setup for each division is not really fair as some teams have easier schedules than others.. each division should compare it's record in it's own division first, then head to head, then complete conference record.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT