ADVERTISEMENT

Not sure when you’ll listen to me on big 12 return

Jan 8, 2017
I’ve been right for years

I mean no disrespect but I’m sure naturally some of you less educated ones will throw immediate shade at me for even posting this. I hope the ones that KNOW I mean well posting this will listen.
Grew up rooting you guys on like one of our own - Big 8 days and even big 12 when we didn’t pla. Yes, kstate and NU has their battles but two humble fan bases, unlike Colorado and Mizzou that were douches.

Want you guys to succeed if I’m being honest. No one That I know personally that are NU fans want to remain in the big 10. Especially after the political crap earlier in august.

I hope you guys make the right decision. It’s Honestly the only hope I see for NU to get things back to maybe not the 90’s, but something like the 80’s or even 2000’s.

natural rivals, footprint, etc all do matter for success. We can get a network, basically already have it now. Texas can go F themselves still and they’ve been humbled.
The big 10 is not a culture fit for the fan base either. Kansas, Oklahoma and Nebraska has always voted the same and are the same cut of people.

Time to return home guys

No joke. I’d love it we were back in the Big 12 but I think we are more like mountain west material.

No joke. I’d love it we were back in the Big 12 but I think we are more like mountain west material.

You lost your historical recruiting base branding going to the BIG. Said good bye to tremendous goodwill built over a hundred years. Said goodbye to one of the best rivalry games in the history of college football with no team in the BIG in which to replace it with.

To expect to go in to states like Michigan, Illinois, Ohio, and Pennsylvania and recruit in your new TV viewing area against over a hundred years of branding in BIG schools was a recipe for disaster. I predicted this for Nebraska and I hated to see it happen. It is so hard to gain “customers” in new sales territories so to speak against entrenched and strong competition.

Went from huge respect and brand recognition in the Big 8 / Big 12 region, to a region that grew up for decades worshiping teams like Michigan, Ohio St, Penn St, etc....Nebraska never was a destination school in the BIG.

Really sad to see, I was shocked Nebraska miscalculated that bad.

Now, if school admin was ok trading football success for academic prestige? Cool. The school is a University after all.

People make bad decisions when they act of anger unfortunately.

Nebraska wouldn’t win in any conference right now. We left the BIG 12 because of losing and sour grapes. I don’t want to hear the .01 second crap. If the program was better, it would’ve bounced back from that. Can’t win in the BIG either. Tiring of hearing this sh!t. Keep playing, keep working. Fire, hire, cheat, use Roids, whatever. So tired of the excuses and leaving a conference nonsense. WORK

I’ve been right for years

I mean no disrespect but I’m sure naturally some of you less educated ones will throw immediate shade at me for even posting this. I hope the ones that KNOW I mean well posting this will listen.
Grew up rooting you guys on like one of our own - Big 8 days and even big 12 when we didn’t pla. Yes, kstate and NU has their battles but two humble fan bases, unlike Colorado and Mizzou that were douches.

Want you guys to succeed if I’m being honest. No one That I know personally that are NU fans want to remain in the big 10. Especially after the political crap earlier in august.

I hope you guys make the right decision. It’s Honestly the only hope I see for NU to get things back to maybe not the 90’s, but something like the 80’s or even 2000’s.

natural rivals, footprint, etc all do matter for success. We can get a network, basically already have it now. Texas can go F themselves still and they’ve been humbled.
The big 10 is not a culture fit for the fan base either. Kansas, Oklahoma and Nebraska has always voted the same and are the same cut of people.

Time to return home guys

Your shtick is annoying and you’re an embarrassment to K-Staters. Just stop with all this. It’s gross.

Dr. Tom traded CFB relevance and tradition to assuage his own butthurt and for piles of cash and conference stability. These people know the score.

NU made its own bed...like any true K-Stater/Big 12 fan, I hope they rot. That you don’t feel the same says a lot about you.

Reactions: jsmitty2.0
Your shtick is annoying and you’re an embarrassment to K-Staters. Just stop with all this. It’s gross.

Dr. Tom traded CFB relevance and tradition to assuage his own butthurt and for piles of cash and conference stability. These people know the score.

NU made its own bed...like any true K-Stater/Big 12 fan, I hope they rot. That you don’t feel the same says a lot about you.

um go f yourself. That’s how YOU feel. And how I feel is for you to go F yourself for even posting that calling me an “embarrassment”. Have some class for our fellow brethren, toolbag. NU left bc Texas screwed us all around backdooring a LHN when we were working on a network and future plan. I don’t blame NU for leaving or anyone at the time.

It was a horrifically bad decision to move to the Big 10 - IMO, probably the worst long term decision in college football since Georgia Tech left the SEC in the 1960s. When a program's goals go from running with Oklahoma and Texas in the Big 12 to - AT BEST - becoming Wisconsin in the Big 10, it's pretty hard to argue that that program hasn't made a pretty big mistake.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT