ADVERTISEMENT

Not good.

I don't have a twitter account, just the name twit has a negative ring to it.
but how do we know some fans from other schools are not trying to make NU fans look bad? unless we have verifiable names / dates , we don't.

I don't have a twitter account, just the name twit has a negative ring to it.
but how do we know some fans from other schools are not trying to make NU fans look bad? unless we have verifiable names / dates , we don't.

I don't think that a bunch of people out in the twitterverse would conspire together to make a program that is struggling for relevance look bad, but I could be wrong.

I'm trying to figure out why fans would go on to players account to start with.... I enjoy following Nebraska but would never consider stalking recruits. What's the purpose of posting on their page???

Have an account but I have never tweeted anyone nor followed a player. I do follow news accounts and husker media accounts though. Despite that I do have 1 follower....with zero tweets I have to be the most boring follow on the planet.

Who ever is tweeting your hurting recruiting not helping, so knock this CRAP out pronto.:mad:

Months ago (I think it was last summer) there was a thread, on this board, encouraging NU fans to "show the love" to recruits on Twitter. It was after a comment made by Riley about how the fans have been instrumental in recruiting. I pointed out how bad an idea it was and got responses to basically go f myself and there were posters here seriously organizing the effort. So no...is not Iowa fans...its you and here is the result of the effort...and fwiw...I chimed in because Michigan (fans) deserves the spot on the list...we suck at butting out and should know better

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT