ADVERTISEMENT

Not even July yet but...

V-Doub

Nebraska Football Hall of Fame
Jul 8, 2007
Langley Falls
How can you not be excited about what this new staff is doing and how they're doing it! The positivity, energy, organization and professionalism is really refreshing. Recruiting has started to take off and I really feel this is just the tip of the iceberg.
I'll admit I was kinda luke warm on this hire at first, although I never expressed that openly. Just thought these guys needed some time to settle in and get some traction before I could honestly form a solid opinion. And... now that they have settled in we are really seeing some fantastic results. These are genuinely good people we have on this staff and they deserve our patience and support.
I know that all this hype and positivity may not result in success on the field. I think it will, but recognize that there are no guarantees in this business. So if there are any of you out there that are still bitter about the last staff's dismissal... I just ask that you recognize the fantastic job are new coaches are doing and support them. They deserve the full unity and love that we all know husker nation is capable of. And if 2-3 years from now this turns out to be a less than capable staff then we'll cross that bridge and deal with that. But now is the time for us to push all our chips in the middle and do our part to will and support the big red machine to success, cause I really think we have the right guy driving it! GBR!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals.com to access this premium section.

• Member-Only Message Boards
  • Exclusive coverage of Rivals Series
  • Exclusive Recruiting Interviews
  • Breaking Recruiting News