ADVERTISEMENT

Not cool KSU

I have no clue if it happened or not. But Norvell either has the goods or is a complete idiot to call out a school if he doesn't

Reactions: kakdawg
I mean...clearly it is not.

He is at KSU and eligible to play...even after being told on
No, the kid who was allegedly offered $600K to enter the portal is still at CSU.

Didn't want to move from Fort Collins to Manhattan. Money only goes so far, apparently.

No, the kid who was allegedly offered $600K to enter the portal is still at CSU.

Didn't want to move from Fort Collins to Manhattan. Money only goes so far, apparently.
Oh shit...

Then who the **** cares?

This is why I hate myself.

Oh shit...

Then who the **** cares?

This is why I hate myself.
Well you are sort of correct in that a QB went to his head coach and said that some goober who supports K-State offered him $600K to enter the portal, and basically nothing happened other than Norvell venting about it.

Reactions: king_kong_
Well you are sort of correct in that a QB went to his head coach and said that some goober who supports K-State offered him $600K to enter the portal, and basically nothing happened other than Norvell venting about it.
Nothing will ever happen with this stuff...

You can't ever (today with how things are) make a kid sit for something that another person did...

Old days, sure, no problem.

Reactions: king_kong_
Had that article been written in January with these comments by Klieman, it would mean something. In July, Howard is already gone and Klieman is in the mode to make sure the short long haired dude has full confidence going into 2024.
Johnson measured 6-2 1/2 at the elite 11. Not exactly short.

Norvell is another Mike Riley. His record as a head coach is 41-42. Sure, hope Matt starts improving upon his record which at 52-50 is pretty much the same as Norvell's. Huskers need to start winning games.
I mean, you are almost better off just being around 500 at certain programs. CSU, Iowa, Oregon State...
500 gets you new contracts...not bad enough to get fired...not good enough to get an offer from a real school.

Reactions: PeliniTheCrutch
I’m sure every team that needs a player says something similar

Not even sure this is a big deal. Maybe it's me but I just assumed everybody was doing this. If you are not then you are probably one of the few who aren't.

I guess as a fan I'm not a "fan" of how it's happening. But if I was running the show I'd just assumed it was the way they do business now. Necessary evil type of deal iyam.

Holla

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT