ADVERTISEMENT

Northwestern prediction thread

Huskers lose by one score or less. One team has a coach that does more with less and the other team has a coach that does a lot less with much more.

It doesn't matter how much better Nebraska is, it only matters that we shoot ourselves in the head over and over again.

this is a tough one, I’m going with NW 24 NU 20. This team in on the verge of collapse and sadly NW will put them over the edge

This is about the time of year where Fitzgerald gets his teams to respectable. He usually plays everyone close and is a pest. I’m tempted to take them +12 but I just can’t pull the trigger because my head says Nebraska rolls.

I think the best bet of the week is under 51.5 so I took it with a good chunk of change.

Nebraska 24
NW 13.

The Man-Killing Mastadons: 34

Wild Cats: 17

Fumbles: 1

ST gaffes: 2

False starts: 2

High snaps: 1

Interceptions thrown: 1

Some dumb personal foul after a play: 1

Reviews for a forward pitch after the play: 1

And remember guys holding only counts for teams west of the Missouri. Record non calls, never forget.
Perfect. You should probably add a couple more.

Ball bouncing off Nebraska receiver helmet into the arms of a defender: 1

15-yard or less punt by Nebraska: 1

Martinez throwing a floater so high that a passing eagle mistakes it for prey, grabs it, then carries it back to the Nebraska 1-yard line where Northwestern jumps on it: 2

Reactions: Sinomatic
Perfect. You should probably add a couple more.

Ball bouncing off Nebraska receiver helmet into the arms of a defender: 1

15-yard or less punt by Nebraska: 1

Martinez throwing a floater so high that a passing eagle mistakes it for prey, grabs it, then carries it back to the Nebraska 1-yard line where Northwestern jumps on it: 2
I hear ya brother. It's so hard to get them all in one non-TLDR post.

I probably could have scanned in the full penalty list and been about 99% on target.(hopefully not though)

I’m predicting 7 false starts, two missed field goals, and a lot of profanity yelled at my TV tonight.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT