ADVERTISEMENT

No way!! Raiola N? OV this weekend

And sit behind Haarberg for three years? Bold strategy
The Hills GIF

He is staying at Duke

Still in the portal but I hope he returns. The other running back from Duke, Jacquez Moore, he withdrew from the portal today and is staying at Duke. Would love if Manny Diaz could keep both of them but if Waters goes, I will hope he winds up at Nebraska too so I can keep rooting for him. Love watching him and Moore run the ball.

Reactions: dsmalls3
McCord is ready to go. Develop Dylan.
Sure hope this doesn't cause DK to de-commit. I think Raiola likes to be the center of attention, and would probably be gone in a yr, or as soon as something doesn't go his way! JMO

Sure hope this doesn't cause DK to de-commit. I think Raiola likes to be the center of attention, and would probably be gone in a yr, or as soon as something doesn't go his way! JMO
I don't agree. I think he would have kept his recruitment open if that was the case.

Reactions: dinglefritz
This is gonna be a long week. Can't remember the last time a school out-bagged a top SEC school for a really prized recruit. GA isn't going to just roll over.

Reactions: tampa husker
This is gonna be a long week. Can't remember the last time a school out-bagged a top SEC school for a really prized recruit. GA isn't going to just roll over.
Georgia has tended to give the big bucks to established college players and apparently are about to make their current starting qb an offer he won’t refuse rather than lose him to 2024 NFL draft. This could be related to the possible de-commit. Coaches have so many balls to juggle with NIL it’s incredible.

Reactions: dinglefritz
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT