ADVERTISEMENT

No way!! Raiola N? OV this weekend

If they get both of these kids + Fleming and a stud defensive player or two, and it’ll be arguably the greatest transfer portal coup in recent history. Will change the narrative of our program in a WEEK. Go Trev…
Yeah, but not CU good, amiright? Sooooooo many f’n dogs, like, sooo many. And don’t even get me started about the L’s.

Awe man... I was really thinking Xander R. was the big news

stick-man-beating-a-dead-horse-m01gfkp1knb7r0uw.gif

Reactions: HawksDown
McCord and DR…Let’s just hope we can develop some pass blockers or it won’t matter who’s slinging it!
Run blockers that can pass block. I've seen too many linemen that can dance but can't block. Then I saw the ones that couldn't do either. 🤢🤮

Heard on the radio there is a rumor Brandon Baker and Ryan Wingo could be back in play with DR. Not sure if it has any legs or not
So many rumors. You do have to think Raiola is making some last minute calls if he's committed. Baker and Wingo are so high profile however and getting money from deep pocketed Texas that I doubt that happens. However that said I would be especially thrilled for Nebraska to be able to piss off the Longhorns. They deserve it as much as any team out there. Ha, ha.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT