ADVERTISEMENT

No more Pot Roasts?

Maybe the vitriol of HCMR on baseless rumors … not so much? 😀
What vitriol?

Saying time to win is a no no? Career records and results is an insult?

100% of Rhule’s offseasons here have involved a very late coaching departure for disciplinary reasons

Not even CU can say that

What vitriol?

Saying time to win is a no no? Career records and results is an insult?

100% of Rhule’s offseasons here have involved a very late coaching departure for disciplinary reasons

Not even CU can say that
Our team and players suck way to much for this shit

Get it together Preacher

UTEP game worries me more and more by the day. We shouldn’t be favored by 3+ TDs over anyone

Cheating to win is one thing

Cheating to go 5-7 while acting like you’re doing the lords work is quite another

You think these recent developments are a good thing?

I mean, I know you’re all in on religion despite the non-stop crimes against kids and the less fortunate, so I wouldn’t be surprised if this is a sign from on high to you that we’re doing the righteous thing at NU by getting our asses kicked left and right while endlessly embarrassing the state and the hardworking people who make it great

I’d say wake up but you willingly administer your own sleeping potion
Accusations of cheating - saying Rhule doesn’t practice what he preaches and then somehow attacking an entire religion in the process? All because our coach was updating his twitter? I think you went beyond W’s and L’s.

Whatever you seek you will find. If you seek out negativity you will certainly find it. If you are seeking positivity, you will find an oceans worth in your daily life/encounters.
Then add in that ai in all the online media feeds detects what your tendencies are when you so much as pause to read a headline. They then use that to feed you more of those stories. It’s one of the reasons we’ve become so polarized

Accusations of cheating - saying Rhule doesn’t practice what he preaches and then somehow attacking an entire religion in the process? All because our coach was updating his twitter? I think you went beyond W’s and L’s.
I respect that this is your opinion.

• Haha
Reactions: SomedayHusker
Your unwillingness to respond is a dead giveaway she, too, works for the man

You sure as hell can’t support her

By the way - whose atrocious karma, individual or collective, is responsible for the last 20 years of NU football?

We’ve hired nothing but nice guys and one asshole since TO left. The asshole produced by far the best results.
I told you specifically to have fun working for the man only because you really don’t understand how easy and common it is for me to take weeks off for whatever, whenever I want and pathetically tried to belittle me for it, like the ignorant, small person that you are.

She doesn’t have to work, but she’s ambitious and wants to make more money for our family with her time at a large investment firm. Sorry yours is lazier I guess? Mine would make you cry within 5 minutes, a repeat of your daily life on this board.

I’m gonna throw you back to the other sharks destroying you in this thread now. Sorry Pot roast updated his Twitter like that on you. He really should’ve notified you first. 🤣🤣😫

Our team and players suck way to much for this shit

Get it together Preacher

UTEP game worries me more and more by the day. We shouldn’t be favored by 3+ TDs over anyone
Happy Sesame Street GIF by Muppet Wiki

If everyone on here hammerd kong about his HH bullshit last year the way he likes to hammer Rhule, even kong wouldnt have enough hours in the day to respond.

I took kong out of my Ignore Hopper with the hopes he could remain out of it till the football season begins, but its looking more like a longshot every day.

This petty back and forth shit with a lot of these guys gets old, just get dirty and filthy and nasty and be a real mother****er and be done with it. Enough of the petty attacks on members.

Reactions: OzzyLvr
You can't discount religion based on man's corruption under the veil of religion. You judge religion by a few men but ignore the many actually doing good things. Funny thing about this world, we only report the bad and ignore the good. Man has been his own worst enemy, not God.
Sounds like God(or Jesus or whatever)needs to get this sh!t under control!

• Love
Reactions: king_kong_
Your unwillingness to respond is a dead giveaway she, too, works for the man

You sure as hell can’t support her

By the way - whose atrocious karma, individual or collective, is responsible for the last 20 years of NU football?

We’ve hired nothing but nice guys and one asshole since TO left. The asshole produced by far the best results.
It's probably my karma. Sorry guys. Trying to be better but some f@g keeps screwing with us in the fun thread.

Leonardo Dicaprio Lol GIF

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT