ADVERTISEMENT

No more Pot Roasts?

Possible recruiting violations coming down the pipe? Odd time to be reshuffling who’s on staff don’t you think?

Last edited:
Just saw this too, some dude who saw that he took everything Nebraska off his social media. Noticed his bday is 7/4…. Hate to speculate.

Our team and players suck way to much for this shit

Get it together Preacher

UTEP game worries me more and more by the day. We shouldn’t be favored by 3+ TDs over anyone

Our team and players suck way to much for this shit

Get it together Preacher

UTEP game worries me more and more by the day. We shouldn’t be favored by 3+ TDs over anyone
Oh Boy!
200w.gif

Pulling out all the stops now to get noticed I see.

Sad.
Tim, maybe you should focus on dropping that half C-Note you’ve gained instead of constantly pussyfooting into my mentions

There is no meeker sheep bleating around these parts than you.

Your prayers for a slimmer waistline have fallen on deaf ears.

• Haha
Reactions: timnsun
Tim, maybe you should focus on dropping that half C-Note you’ve gained instead of constantly pussyfooting into my mentions

There is no meeker sheep bleating around these parts than you.

Your prayers for a slimmer waistline have fallen on deaf ears.
Not pussyfooting at all. This is full on. That’s why I responded to you directly. But keep on trying. I know your game and laugh at your attempts to dramatize everything. Proof positive in this response to me, talking about my weight? D-R-A-M-A.

😂

Not pussyfooting at all. This is full on. That’s why I responded to you directly. But keep on trying. I know your game and laugh at your attempts to dramatize everything. Proof positive in this response to me, talking about my weight? D-R-A-M-A.

😂
You think these recent developments are a good thing?

I mean, I know you’re all in on religion despite the non-stop crimes against kids and the less fortunate, so I wouldn’t be surprised if this is a sign from on high to you that we’re doing the righteous thing at NU by getting our asses kicked left and right while endlessly embarrassing the state and the hardworking people who make it great

I’d say wake up but you willingly administer your own sleeping potion

I mean, I know you’re all in on religion despite the non-stop crimes against kids and the less fortunate, so I wouldn’t be surprised if this is a sign from on high to you that we’re doing the righteous thing at NU by getting our asses kicked left and right while endlessly embarrassing the state and the hardworking people who make it great

If this truly is a nothing burger - don’t you feel you are going a bit overboard with your takes on this thread?

You are literally worried about UTEP.

Can you go find another team to wring your hands over? Go be a Georgia or Bama fan or something.
You think we’ll cover the 28, Bill?

What makes you think any game is a cakewalk? We routinely play G5 or lower teams close at home in Sept.

If this truly is a nothing burger - don’t you feel you are going a bit overboard with your takes on this thread?
Nope. We’re a train wreck until proven otherwise

Murphys law should be renamed

I’m glad the new AD has zero loyalty toward the Preacher and he will hopefully be judged on merit alone

You are really funny!

Christ has only been dead for a little over 2000 years. I’m pretty sure crimes against little kids, and the unfortunate preceded him.

Reactions: ssmill777
This might be the first time that we thought a coach was gone AND none of you dongs posted about drinking, drugs and cheating. So, I applaud you for that!

Cheating to win is one thing

Cheating to go 5-7 while acting like you’re doing the lords work is quite another
People couldn't care less about that. Since when do people care about people pretending to be Christians just for their own benefit?

Maybe go try some CBD or hell, prescription painkillers. You get way too worked up over little shit. Take the edge off.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT