ADVERTISEMENT

No Honas on Red Team Roster??

I think your double negative is accurate for many positions, they just don't want it public!

Exactly, Frost said earlier players that have done the best so far would make up for the first team and the reserves on the other. And what there saying now is to keep people off track a bit on who possible starters are looking like. Of course by fall camp a lot can happen and change. This is only spring but red team is the players standing out at the moment. LB I definitely wouldn’t look to much into because they have said they love how much talent they have there and probably just mixing and matching it up.

There are starters on both squads. Not sure why you guys are freaking out.

I wouldn’t exactly say anyone’s “freaking out” for say. Just peeps giving opinions and guesses. Like the other guy said, this happens every year, at ever school, with ever fan. This will never, ever change. But I wouldn’t exactly “freak out” about fans being fans and guessing future said starters. Think this year is bad, wait till next year when Gebbia and Martinez both have full year under there belts and Noah can play.

I’m still guessing Gebbia wins it out and Martinez red shirts. That’s honestly our best situation then, then it gaps a few years between our top 150 4 Star QBs.

Reactions: FrostWarning
Young had 80 tackles last, topped only by Weber’s 95.

Listen these guys LACKED motivation and scheme last year. This staff has lit a fire under those kids. You will see a 180 in almost everyone on this team going forward, guarantee it. Dedrick started as a freshman partly to numbers and partly to his development at the time he arrived. He will play much faster under Frost/Chinander, and if not, we’ll at least we have numbers on our side...

Will was all over making plays. Loved watching him. When he read the offense he attacked. Missed one tackle he should of had. But outside that I thought he played great!

Reactions: HuskerLLM
Young, Barry and Honas will be solid inside...will be curious how Roberts responds and how hungry/agressive Ward will be in Summer and into the Fall

Heck, Young surprised me on Saturday...I hope I'm wrong and he can keep it up.
Three different coaches now have seen something in Young. His play hasn't been great since he's been here, and I had all but written him off after last year and with all the new linebacker talent we have coming in. But he very well may end up turning a corner and finally living up to the potential that his coaches saw in him since he was a freshman.

Reactions: SOHusker11
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT