ADVERTISEMENT

Nm

Family lost one place with pasture and crop ground. Cattle made it, but we will have to watch them to make sure there isn’t too much smoke inhalation. They got them out of there. All the fences are burned up as well
I drove by one in Wisner and there was a brush fire located about a mile of my house outside of Valley I guess a down power line caused. Crazy weather

Family lost one place with pasture and crop ground. Cattle made it, but we will have to watch them to make sure there isn’t too much smoke inhalation. They got them out of there. All the fences are burned up as well
Hopefully none of the cattle will be effected.. a lot of work ahead for sure with the fences burnt down.

Reactions: HuskerHusaria
When I heard on radio they were evacuating wisner, all I could think about was how much time do you have and how much shit do you grab and take with? Scary times with this drought and wind, fire will always be a threat. As much as I hate scooping, hope it snows all winter and rains all spring
I was in Wisner visiting family when the first initial sirens started going off. That was our que to head home. We saw the smoke south of town but not the actual fire. Very eerie feeling.

I don't remember ever hearing a call go out before for farmers to turn on their center pivot irrigation systems to help slow the wildfires. Yikes it's dry here. 🫤

We didn't have anything close close but could smell the smoke. Sounds like it was towards Bostwick
Transformer started it down there. It was never more than 2 miles wide, and shot North across 136 in no time at all. It’s a legit miracle they got it under control with the conditions on Sunday

Enough said … Who deletes a thread about family farm brings important matters and delete’s the post.

when I’m trying to be civil..
You’re the one that has issues.. feel better all you want about criticizing people.

May God help further with ever hate you have.

I was in Wisner visiting family when the first initial sirens started going off. That was our que to head home. We saw the smoke south of town but not the actual fire. Very eerie feeling.

There are some big operators in that area -- Dinklage, Feller, Ritter, et. al; and a lot of custom feedlots. Hope the cattle are okay.

Reactions: Walleye79
Enough said … Who deletes a thread about family farm brings important matters and delete’s the post.

when I’m trying to be civil..
You’re the one that has issues.. feel better all you want about criticizing people.

May God help further with ever hate you have.
Ahhh. There ya went and did it. I know exactly who you are, and what you’re all about. Nice work

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT