ADVERTISEMENT

Nick Povendo, outlaw biker

I'm sure he thought he was joining the Bandidas not the Bandidos.

The-Bandidas-the-bandidas-24688787-445-670.jpg

nick heading to Huntsville. Never even have heard or remebered that name for a guy who played in 38 games for NU. Bleak times. Cant recall half of them . Every witness has fingered him.
This could be the first Husker executed. From everything I read, In Texas, this happens.. Too bad. Had to be a big shot.

What a dumba$$. Do these people actually think that anything good will come out of such a lifestyle?
Total losers... Like I get the idea of gangs when you are in your teens, I can see the appeal at that time. But imagine being a grown up and you are having ****ing gang meetings and voting on a dorky president and VP for your stupid gang.

"Okay, today...we are going to ride our bikes to the Twin Peaks and fight"

Yeah, I am 30, so...I am not gonna do that.

Reactions: litespeedhuskerfan
So, we're just gonna continue this conversation like it's not a 9 year old thread?

How does someone even stumble across this to revive it? What, a guy who has 89 posts in 9 years suddenly feels the urge to search "Nick Povendo" or perhaps "outlaw biker" and feels duty bound to post a comment?

Maybe the guy IS Nick Povendo and revived this thread as a way to feel "seen" as he sits lonely in his cell?

edit: Sigh, I looked it up - his charges were dismissed. So, all of this debate over nothing. I'm sure he's an upstanding citizen today. Thanks, err, thread-revival-OP, my day is better for having discovered this information.

So, we're just gonna continue this conversation like it's not a 9 year old thread?

How does someone even stumble across this to revive it? What, a guy who has 89 posts in 9 years suddenly feels the urge to search "Nick Povendo" or perhaps "outlaw biker" and feels duty bound to post a comment?

Maybe the guy IS Nick Povendo and revived this thread as a way to feel "seen" as he sits lonely in his cell?

edit: Sigh, I looked it up - his charges were dismissed. So, all of this debate over nothing. I'm sure he's an upstanding citizen today. Thanks, err, thread-revival-OP, my day is better for having discovered this information.
Ha! I never even noticed it was that old!

Very few people know that he assaulted someone at the Brass Rail and settled a law suit for approximately 100k in medical bills. From all accounts he sucker punched someone that was not even talking to him.

Very few people know that he assaulted someone at the Brass Rail and settled a law suit for approximately 100k in medical bills. From all accounts he sucker punched someone that was not even talking to him.
That's the era I was in college and I was trying to remember if Povendo was the guy I remember trying to fight everyone. So I looked up a few rosters - nope it was Fred Pollack. Only basing this off one night/party situation at my school, so maybe he was a really nice guy having a rough night!

Total losers... Like I get the idea of gangs when you are in your teens, I can see the appeal at that time. But imagine being a grown up and you are having ****ing gang meetings and voting on a dorky president and VP for your stupid gang.

"Okay, today...we are going to ride our bikes to the Twin Peaks and fight"

Yeah, I am 30, so...I am not gonna do that.
You summoned me from the grave? 😅

• Haha
Reactions: BTF69
That's the era I was in college and I was trying to remember if Povendo was the guy I remember trying to fight everyone. So I looked up a few rosters - nope it was Fred Pollack. Only basing this off one night/party situation at my school, so maybe he was a really nice guy having a rough night!
Didn't like being at the bar or a party with Incognito. Psycho that might hit someone at any time.

Reactions: mgbreis
Probably a one night thing or a drunk night thing. Fred was pretty decent.

Wistrom was a dick.

Didn't like being at the bar or a party with Incognito. Psycho that might hit someone at any time.
I don't think I ever saw him out but I am sure you are right.

Wistrom and the Peter brothers all sucked. Childs was a huge dick too.

I don't think I ever saw him out but I am sure you are right.

Wistrom and the Peter brothers all sucked. Childs was a huge dick too.
Christian was an absolute POS in college.
What happened to him in regards to being cut loose by the Patriots right after being drafted was a fat dose of kharma.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT