ADVERTISEMENT

NFL Week 2

TampaBaySkers

Athletic Director
Oct 30, 2010
Baker Mayfield looks good and Mike Evans is going off on the bears.

Do lions get to 2-0 😮 ?

trigger?

that's like making a 9/11 joke and saying someone with dead relatives who responds got "triggered"

calling fields "black Haarberg" is maybe the most disrespectful thing toward an NU player I've ever seen posted here
Wow. So. I'll just say this. He's long been on my ignore list. You, Kong are not. Ignore him and do not respond. Let it play out.

Just some advice.

trigger?

that's like making a 9/11 joke and saying someone with dead relatives who responds got "triggered"

calling fields "black Haarberg" is maybe the most disrespectful thing toward an NU player I've ever seen posted here
Its a good comparison because both are big strong guys, good runners/below average passers that you have at one point in time been infatuated with like a lovesick 15 yo girl. Just last year you told us Fields would tear up the NFC. What will happen if he starts playing well? Damn, you’re a flip-flopper.

Eventually you will turn on them and relegate them to the trash heap because that’s what you do. FWIW, I think you might be bi-polar. No hyperbole.

• Haha
Reactions: king_kong_
Still a tackling machine. Palmer has a nice 20 yard grab as well.
Palmer is my boy too.
Sadness Smile GIF by Molang

Reactions: TampaBaySkers
Its a good comparison because both are big strong guys, good runners/below average passers that you have at one point in time been infatuated with like a lovesick 15 yo girl. Just last year you told us Fields would tear up the NFC. What will happen if he starts playing well? Damn, you’re a flip-flopper.

Eventually you will turn on them and relegate them to the trash heap because that’s what you do. FWIW, I think you might be bi-polar. No hyperbole.
hmm. that's news to me.

only thing I posted was this obvious joke aimed at our resident packers fan (he got it immediately, laughed) after Rodgers was traded:

Justin Fields is the ____ best QB in the NFC North right now

fields will never play well. he sucks and the bears have no weapons.

you should try and hold your breath until I turn on Haarberg, though, Dr Freud

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT