ADVERTISEMENT

NFL schedule release

Lions are a hell of a team. After my Packers were eliminated, I was rooting for Detroit to make the SB. Campbell is a great coach.

Pack could be scary good...they got better. I'm still not 100% sold on Love, but assume i'm wrong and he is the real deal, they will be one of the top 2-3 teams in the NFC for a while...Bears atill need a season or 2 most likely, but few teams infused as much talent into their roster as they have recently..if Caleb is the real deal, it will be a real fun battle between the Bears and the Pack for the next 5 years.

Pack could be scary good...they got better. I'm still not 100% sold on Love, but assume i'm wrong and he is the real deal, they will be one of the top 2-3 teams in the NFC for a while...Bears atill need a season or 2 most likely, but few teams infused as much talent into their roster as they have recently..if Caleb is the real deal, it will be a real fun battle between the Bears and the Pack for the next 5 years.
Bears have massively upgraded the talent. I still am skeptical to see an actual good QB in Chicago. I mean it's been 40 years since Jim Mcmahon. They have a real bad track record. Time will tell.

He's got Mahomes numbers in only his first full season.

SanFran had one offensive holding penalty called. Do you think they only comitted one the entire game, or is that a reflection of the refs doing what all fans want, and staying out of the way?

Me personally, i'd have no trouble believing each team comitted multiple holding penalities that were not called. Yay.

That pick is as good as any...I have to believe the Niners window is closed as I think other teams are onto Purdy, they are a fairly old team I think, they lost an important piece I think on defense???

If the Eagles would have parted ways with their coach they would have been one to watch.

Gun to my head, I'm taking the Lions out of the NFC to face my chior boys, the Chiefs.
I would agree on the 49ers . Because at some point they have to decide if they want to pay Purdy a second contract or not . Even if they pass on him. They don’t have a ton of cap room to go after a good FA QB.

That’s is a low amount for sure. But in the case of last year In the regular season KC had the highest holding rate/game in tje NFL. San Francisco had one of the lowest. So in a game where no holding calls are made it’s pretty obvious which team would benefit the most.i get your point in general. But since is a thread about KC . I will throw this out there.
KC had a high holding rate because their RT stinks. He should have been called for lining up in the back field and/or false starting 10-15 times vs the Lions in the opening game.

Wow...NFL really banking on Rogers being healthy for an entire season?...and the annual always over rated team, Cowboys?? Hahaha. Then again it's just the regular season where they usually do OK.
Surprised me as well, but then again, this may be the only chance for a NY team to be relevant for a while so they had to try and capitalize.

That pick is as good as any...I have to believe the Niners window is closed as I think other teams are onto Purdy, they are a fairly old team I think, they lost an important piece I think on defense???

If the Eagles would have parted ways with their coach they would have been one to watch.

Gun to my head, I'm taking the Lions out of the NFC to face my chior boys, the Chiefs.
I will just predict the Mahomies are not in the Super Bowl. Unless the NFL wants it that way which is very possible.

The Packers Lions games should be very good games. That division winner could get there but I still think the 49er's are the team to beat until they prove they are not. Trent Williams/Greenlaw/Warner's health will tell a lot about their season.

I will just predict the Mahomies are not in the Super Bowl. Unless the NFL wants it that way which is very possible.

The Packers Lions games should be very good games. That division winner could get there but I still think the 49er's are the team to beat until they prove they are not. Trent Williams/Greenlaw/Warner's health will tell a lot about their season.

This seems like another way of saying the best team in the league for the last 6 years will need help from the league to fix games, if they are to continue?

This seems like another way of saying the best team in the league for the last 6 years will need help from the league to fix games, if they are to continue?
They have been good. They did get some help along the way. The NFL understands TV and $$$$$ better than any other sport on earth and it's not close.

I think the Salary cap will catch up with KC like it does everyone. The 49er's have some of those issues currently.

Plenty of football all day on Saturday from 11.00am- 11:30 pm..
No need to get up early on Sunday except to make it to Church..
Don't the games usually start at 8:00 or 8:30 CT? I'm up either way so I like making breakfast and quietly watching the game while the wife and kids sleep. The games are usually shitty, but it's what I expect for so early.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT