ADVERTISEMENT

NFL games- Trades-notes

I'm no Jerry Jones fan, but it's interesting that he's now being criticized for not signing Derek Henry in the off season. Those same guys would have gone nuts last spring if he did sign him-- aging RB, spending money on a practically meaningless position (according to PFT and the analytics geeks). They would have said that Jones was wasting money on Henry when a sixth round pick would do just fine.

No way Mahomes is #2 if vote was held today. It probably is Lamars to lose but does he even want it?? He has 2 and he is probably tired of being reminded of his post season failures and a 3rd would reignite that talk.

• Haha
Reactions: Landomatic
Good post! Interesting. I knew my Steelers were in a good financial position heading into next year and that's even after extending a couple of their best players. And how about them Browns- already over the cap heading into next season. I recently heard Andrew Brandt say that the Browns investment of trade value and the new contract in that molester Watson was the biggest trade of assets in NFL history. And that's not to mention that the Browns followed that up with giving Watson the first ever guaranteed contract. Rot in hell, Browns!

Reactions: HBK4life
Ga857HhXAAAQJ-z

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT