ADVERTISEMENT

Neyor, Banks and Raiola oh my!!

I haven't felt this good about an opening game and the overall look of both sides of the team in a long time. My goodness.

If we beat CU I'm prepared to say 7 wins might be attainable this year.

I might get flak for sounding like an extreme homer, but we could see double digit wins.

Some balls will need to bounce our way, and the health bug can’t hit a certain #15.

Reactions: BleedRed78
Not sure about injuries. However, we could not have asked for a better start to the season. Yes, I know it was UTEP.

Raiola looks to be for real.

Running game looked good.

Only 1 turnover.

Actually returned a few punts.

Defense - business as usual.

WR looks completely different this year.

Got a chance to build some depth today, which will pay great dividends in November.

Today had to be a major confidence builder.

🌽

Someone wrote this week here on the Board that all DR had to do was "Not Suck". Is that all Husker Nation needed all these years is a Qb that did not suck? I thought the team played with confidence. Boy! was it fun watching the kids play, today. GBR!!! (Can't wait to get to Lincoln next week)

Not sure about injuries. However, we could not have asked for a better start to the season. Yes, I know it was UTEP.

Only 1 turnover.

Actually returned a few punts.

Defense - business as usual.

WR looks completely different this year.

Got a chance to build some depth today, which will pay great dividends in November.

Today had to be a major confidence builder.

🌽
Getting everyone snaps is so important. Doesn't matter what level, different vibes after everyone plays in a blowout win.

Only 1 turnover.

Someone wrote this week here on the Board that all DR had to do was "Not Suck". Is that all Husker Nation needed all these years is a Qb that did not suck? I thought the team played with confidence. Boy! was it fun watching the kids play, today. GBR!!! (Can't wait to get to Lincoln next week)
Everybody in the league hopes he won't be what I know he is already. He's 4 real...just embrace it folks.

If we protect Dylan all year, this a dangerous team. Solid deal and many weapons on O. That Barney kid is fast as shit, I am calling 1-2 returns for td’s

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT