ADVERTISEMENT

Next Alabama Coach

Brain Ferentz 🥃🥃
51c14431-a03f-4abf-87fd-6ae4396ab140_text.gif

Reactions: SeaOfRed75
Kkkirk addressed the media today about the rumors swirling about him being contacted by Alabama administration. He wants the media to know they have actually not contacted him and he’s not in consideration for the job.
He wants to wave 👋

Kkkirk addressed the media today about the rumors swirling about him being contacted by Alabama administration. He wants the media to know they have actually not contacted him and he’s not in consideration for the job.

He set everyone straight today, also told the media that he would not be accepting the commitment from any top 100 recruits. 5* culture killers won’t be the fall of Kirk’s legacy… He crushed a lot dreams with that statement.

Oregon fans seem pretty pessimistic that Lanning is gone.

Have to wonder if he's there trying to recruit some of the Alabama players who are now free to transfer, though

• Haha
Reactions: huntered
Oregon fans seem pretty pessimistic that Lanning is gone.

Have to wonder if he's there trying to recruit some of the Alabama players who are now free to transfer, though
Have any of them entered the portal? That would be a ballsy move flying to a campus and just openly recruiting players who aren't in the portal.

What a domino effect this could have. Several teams will now have a new portal window, plus the high school recruiting ramifications.

Reactions: BleedRed78
Have any of them entered the portal? That would be a ballsy move flying to a campus and just openly recruiting players who aren't in the portal.

What a domino effect this could have. Several teams will now have a new portal window, plus the high school recruiting ramifications.
I’m just hoping whatever happens that Penn state isn’t in the domino fall, hoping Rhule would stay regardless.

If it is Dan Lanning then Alabama will keep on rolling. It only underscores what a mistake Osborne made in 1997 handing things over to Solich. In 97 we were the big dog. THE program. We could have had our pick of any great coach out there and not missed a beat in recruiting. Big missed opportunity for NU. And I love Solich. But he did let things slide

Yeah, I'm sure he's down there just standing outside the front gate of the football facilities hoping to catch some players there during the off-season. You know, like handing out his business card and stuff. "Hey, call me. Gimme a call."

• Love
Reactions: huntered
If it is Dan Lanning then Alabama will keep on rolling. It only underscores what a mistake Osborne made in 1997 handing things over to Solich. In 97 we were the big dog. THE program. We could have had our pick of any great coach out there and not missed a beat in recruiting. Big missed opportunity for NU. And I love Solich. But he did let things slide
TO probably promised it to Solich, and Solich would keep the staff intact.

Was apparent almost from Game 1 - then his recruiting yikes. Very difficult to follow a legend but it should have been done differently.

Yeah, I'm sure he's down there just standing outside the front gate of the football facilities hoping to catch some players there during the off-season. You know, like handing out his business card and stuff. "Hey, call me. Gimme a call."
That actually happened at Penn State when they got hit with the Sandusky sanctions. Illinois and others literally traveled to State College and openly recruited players to transfer. It was a wild time

I’m just hoping whatever happens that Penn state isn’t in the domino fall, hoping Rhule would stay regardless.
I love my wife but if she starts considering marriage proposals from other men than it might be time to move on. I feel the same about Rhule. Love where he has things going but if he wants to go to Penn State, so be it.

Good for Alabama. Not a fan of them but they did not **** around. If this is true they just hit a home run. Be interesting to see his salary!
They may have known Saban was thinking of retiring for a while and had worked out their succession plan in advance. At any rate, it's probably a beneficial move for Nebraska as Oregon will be in the B1G next year.

Rolling?

I mean...not by their fan standards. 1 loss is a "Hmmm" season. 2 losses is panic and 3 losses, well, meltdown city.

Reactions: leodisflowers
More like the biggest cheating scumbags with no morals.
when everyone could start to pay players Bama fell back a little bit. Lost 2 games every year since NIL came. Seems like more NIL opportunities in Oregon with Phil in his pocket.

Plus if Bama took a minor step back, he’d be under fire right away and the ducks many peoples choice to win it next year

Reactions: opie12
Well for us, Rhule just needs to keep his eye out for any recruits/players at Oregon or Alabama that might be someone we need and might be open to transferring to Lincoln. That's really all I care about. The rest is interesting but just news.

Reactions: BleedRed78
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT