ADVERTISEMENT

New updates Big Ten schedule

nosok23

Aug 15, 2023
Does anyone have Nebraskas future schedule for the next 5 seasons. Iowa just had there’s released…

2025 has MINN listed twice, but here you go..

F7sIw_1WMAMVgYE

Kinda feels like our OOC schedule will look vastly different in the coming years as well....

These can’t be right….I’ve been told we would have to play OSU, MI, Ore, USC, Penn St every year and there would be no way to win 3 games in conference.

Reactions: Truewooper
I say “see ya” to OU, Cincinnati, Arizona, Okie Lite; and Tennessee on future schedules. Some of them may even be glad to drop NU, too.

Gotta schedule 3 wins in the OOC until such time we feel like we can bank on 5 or 6 league wins a year.

Reactions: huskerfan1414
I say “see ya” to OU, Cincinnati, Arizona, Okie Lite; and Tennessee on future schedules. Some of them may even be glad to drop NU, too.

Gotta schedule 3 wins in the OOC until such time we feel like we can bank on 5 or 6 league wins a year.
For sure need to dump OU and Tennessee but don’t worry as much about Big 12 opponents

2024 isn’t bad, I see 7 winnable games and 2 heavy underdog road games
25 ain't bad either. Michigan, tOSU, Oregon, and Washington. Are the teams to be scared of. If Nebraska can develop some true physicality then USC and UCLA are not unstoppable juggernauts. We will also see with tOSU not sold on them either. But Michigan, Oregon, and Washington look like auto losses.

Reactions: BrighteRed24
We went from easiest schedule I've seen in years to adding @ Ohio St and @ USC who weren't even the two new teams added after the second release of schedules. Doesn't make sense but new world, new league.
Why do we get mad playing good teams LOL? Are you saying we’re inferior 🤪. Are you part of Bidenomics lol

I dont get the people who are shaking in their boots at these schedules. This looks awesome. Cant automatically assume all these teams continue to roll and NU wont.

I think the BIG was quite kind to us
while you can never predict future results - I consider 6 teams at present to be the conf "heavies"

OSU-Mich-PSU-USC-O-Wash

the number of those teams we play over the next 5 years --- 2-3-2-3-3 total = 13

UCLA = 18
Oregon = 17
MSU = 17
Wash = 16
Michigan = 16
Maryl = 16
Wisc = 15
OSU = 15
Indiana = 15
NW = 15
Rutg = 15
PSU = 14
USC = 14
Purdue = 14
Illinois = 14
Iowa = 13
Minn = 13
Nebr = 13

Michigan-OSU-PSU-Oregon-Wash-USC play a much, much higher percentage of their games against the upper level conf teams than we do -

Last edited:
Tons of opportunity for Nebraska to get some credibility back by scoring a few upsets the next few years.

Is it possible to lose any more credibility? If so, then yeah, that's possible too.

Tons of opportunity for Nebraska to get some credibility back by scoring a few upsets the next few years.

Is it possible to lose any more credibility? If so, then yeah, that's possible too.
Or get blown out over and over and over

Have they announced a tiebreaker system for CCG qualification? It's unlikely to matter to us in Nebraska, but with so many teams not playing each other it's easy to imagine a logjam at the top of the standings without clear head-to-head resolution.

Reactions: SickOfPractice
It is idiocy to have an 18 team football conference with no divisions. You are going to have standings when each team has only played half of the conference???? We shouldn’t spend much time looking at schedules beyond next year—very likely to be more changes coming.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT