ADVERTISEMENT

New Offers

I realize that but we need another freshman walk on at least. A freshman walk on beat out Wilson at Oregon and that's why he's a at a JC. IF we're going to a 140 man roster with walk ons you better have at least 5 QBs on the roster.
We will get one this year.
And Max Duggan next year.
Then hold on to your butts.

I know this will sound lame, but in every picture I have seen all of our coaches have their shoes on inside the players homes. Hell the one taken with the Farniok kid, the coach was standing there with snow on his shoes, on their carpet.
Not sure what I would think if someone recruiting my kid was in-home and tracking snow all over.
And before people flip out and lose their shit, call me all sorts of things and question is this makes me a Husker fan or not, I thought the same about some of the prior coaches doing the same.

I know this will sound lame, but in every picture I have seen all of our coaches have their shoes on inside the players homes. Hell the one taken with the Farniok kid, the coach was standing there with snow on his shoes, on their carpet.
Not sure what I would think if someone recruiting my kid was in-home and tracking snow all over.
And before people flip out and lose their shit, call me all sorts of things and question is this makes me a Husker fan or not, I thought the same about some of the prior coaches doing the same.

We've never been a shoes off in the house family. It's just impractical with a bunch of kids and carpet can be replaced. I'll assume our coaches ask what the family's preference is before they enter.

We've never been a shoes off in the house family. It's just impractical with a bunch of kids and carpet can be replaced. I'll assume our coaches ask what the family's preference is before they enter.
I'm guessing he was told to leave them on. I usually say that to front door guests, but wince when I see the tracks on the floor and the mud on the bottom of their shoes later. If you walk in the door and the people in the house have their shoes on and a 100 lb Retriever sniffing your crotch, it's probably ok to leave them on.

I'm guessing he was told to leave them on. I usually say that to front door guests, but wince when I see the tracks on the floor and the mud on the bottom of their shoes later. If you walk in the door and the people in the house have their shoes on and a 100 lb Retriever sniffing your crotch, it's probably ok to leave them on.
We have dogs. My kids know that when the back yard is wet or snowy they wipe down paws before they dogs are allowed in. The dogs line up and wait. It's kind of funny now since they are so used to it.

Reactions: chrsmneric
I think Noah Vedral is in the picture two years from now.
Been listening to the Sharpe and Benning podcast a bit. The assumption there is that Vedral is N. But not a peep otherwise. If he's coming, I assume he won't say anything until after the first of the year.

Reactions: Husker-NJ
Does anyone know if we offered the quarterback from Michigan that decomitted from UCF?

I'll be surprised if Lee stays. that leaves you with 2 guys that have never run Frost's offense. That sounds like a wide open QB competition to me. That should be pretty attractive for a dual threat QB and we need at least one scholarship kid and a walk on.
Keep lee and Gebbia. Run a pro style offense with a dual threat at FB and play the crap out of the option. Two qbs essentially with lots of run pass option. This would never happen but it would be fun to watch.

I went to Okinawa and that changed my view of wearing shoes in the house. Animals crap and piss all over the ground people spit, oil, chemicals. I grew up wearing shoes in the house so I know its not a REAL big deal.

I like the feeling that it's cleaner without the cess remnants. Am I Monk?

...reminds me I need to buy slippers for guests...

Reactions: Pennsyhusker
I went to Okinawa and that changed my view of wearing shoes in the house. Animals crap and piss all over the ground people spit, oil, chemicals. I grew up wearing shoes in the house so I know its not a REAL big deal.

I like the feeling that it's cleaner without the cess remnants. Am I Monk?

...reminds me I need to buy slippers for guests...
I just make sure to have the same muck on the floor so the shoes won't matter. Prepared.

Reactions: Sinomatic
I am constantly walking into the house after being in the pasture with sheep and chicken poop all over my Muck boots. Drives my wife freaking crazy. Fortunately, we do not have carpet or rugs, just ceramic and hardwood floors. Still ... one of these days my wife is going to cut my feet off

I am constantly walking into the house after being in the pasture with sheep and chicken poop all over my Muck boots. Drives my wife freaking crazy. Fortunately, we do not have carpet or rugs, just ceramic and hardwood floors. Still ... one of these days my wife is going to cut my feet off

Curious, what do you do for a living??Since you're close to my age was just wondering.

ADVERTISEMENT