ADVERTISEMENT

Nebrasketball getting some love here.

They can possibly win 20. Will that be enough?
They can possibly win 25-27. They have beaten 2 of the 3 most talented teams theyll face all season. I actually think 20 is the floor for this team at this point. 28 is on the table as of right now.

Reactions: zrob
They can possibly win 25-27. They have beaten 2 of the 3 most talented teams theyll face all season. I actually think 20 is the floor for this team at this point. 28 is on the table as of right now.
These are the kind of opinions that have looked laughable in the past by the end if the year. I hope this is the year thats different.

The minnesota debacle is fresh in my mind still. Purdue was a big win. Now easily winning a game against a team they SHOULD beat on the road might be even bigger for this seasons hopes,

Reactions: zrob and shocksker
They win 28 they will win the Big 10 and be a 1 seed

@Illinois is going to be tough

I think 24 is reachable, I think that is their peak

My guess is 20. Until this team shows it can win conference games on the road I figure they will blow a few at home they should have won.
We beat Kansas State by 16 on the road and they are better than Iowa and Rutgers. It is not impossible like you are acting like here. I understand you are referring to losing to Minnesota, but they are also better than Iowa and Rutgers. We will most likely win 3-4 road games IMO

We beat Kansas State by 16 on the road and they are better than Iowa and Rutgers. It is not impossible like you are acting like here. I understand you are referring to losing to Minnesota, but they are also better than Iowa and Rutgers. We will most likely win 3-4 road games IMO
That would be great just have had the rug pulled out so many times since as long as I can remember

The realistic odds say we will win one of the next three games but I would take two of them in a heartbeat. The game in Iowa City tomorrow night is probably the toughest of the three. Fred beat Fran twice last year and it is still bugging him. Fran looks at the game tomorrow night like it is a "must' win.

no way...but i love the optimism.

Just turned on ESPN, Arizona St. at Washington, and holy hell the first face I see is the Wolfman Breidenbach! There's a guy I don't miss. Also, the home crowd at a Washington game reminds me of the Husker women's crowd earlier tonight.

Just turned on ESPN, Arizona St. at Washington, and holy hell the first face I see is the Wolfman Breidenbach! There's a guy I don't miss. Also, the home crowd at a Washington game reminds me of the Husker women's crowd earlier tonight.
I don’t miss him either, although he’s given Washington some decent minutes. They play zone defense, which better suits him, and Hopkins has apparently convinced him he’s not a 3-pt shooter.

Reactions: mgbreis
They can possibly win 20. Will that be enough?
Possibly win 20???? All they have to do to get to 20 is hold home court, don't even need to win a single game on the road or in the tournament. I certainly understand doubters of Husker Hoops because whenever they have given us hope this time of year it quickly fades away. I would think they should get to 22 wins.

Reactions: mgbreis
Lunardi has us as a 9 Seed I am thinking winning the next 3 puts us at a 5 or 6

Gotta keep winning, but you have to think that the confidence level has to be pretty high after Purdue. They now know they can beat anyone they play

The Hoiskers shot out of their minds in 2 important stretches against Purdue. I've seen enough Nebrasketball that I'm not considering that a trend yet. Play well and escape with a Road W tonight and move on.

Jesus… 25 wins? How about trying to beat Iowa on the road first?

Iowa’s record is deceiving. They have one loss that may be questionable - Michigan. Otherwise, they lost to 4 ranked teams and a solid Iowa St team.
About those 25 wins.

This team can’t win on the road.

Reactions: huskerfan1414
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT