Nebraska/Wisconsin Football tickets in Madison

Oct 28, 2002
My company owns 55 lower bowl Wisconsin Badger season tickets. We have been buying them for years for certain corporate clients. Does anyone know of a bus company or travel agency that does away football trips for Husker fans? If you know of a bar or agency that may have interest, please shoot me an email.

Thank you and good luck to the Huskers this fall.

Dave@bravosportsmarketing.com

Reactions: John_J_Rambo

nwualum

Junior
Feb 16, 2011
Lincoln, NE
My company owns 55 lower bowl Wisconsin Badger season tickets. We have been buying them for years for certain corporate clients. Does anyone know of a bus company or travel agency that does away football trips for Husker fans? If you know of a bar or agency that may have interest, please shoot me an email.

Thank you and good luck to the Huskers this fall.
As a bonus, if you go to Madison as a visiting fan, you get free bonuses........... being called every name in the book, including the big C word if you are a female. You get cursed at and threatened during the game. Who wouldn't want to attend?

Reactions: huntered

Palms

Walk On
Gold Member
Jul 30, 2001
Late November in Madison amid the binge-drinking hordes calling you an "asshole." Probably just gonna go ahead and book a flight to Hawaii instead.
One visit to Madison enuf for me in my lifetime. Much like Boulder in the 70-80’s and we stopped going there also. Suck it Badgers!!

Reactions: nwualum

BigTimeFan75

Walk On
Apr 28, 2021
I went, with 4-5 friends. Not one insult was heard by any of us, not one person was anything other than "normal" to all of us. The closest and I mean closest I have ever seen when it comes to "bad fans" was Purdue when they jokingly booed us as we walked down the steps in a bar and we all ended up having a great time.

At Wisconsin we partied at Badger bars the night before and the day of, not one thing.

Reactions: Herbert Husker

Herbert Husker

Redshirt Freshman
Jan 26, 2018
As a bonus, if you go to Madison as a visiting fan, you get free bonuses........... being called every name in the book, including the big C word if you are a female. You get cursed at and threatened during the game. Who wouldn't want to attend?
I do not like Wisconsin one bit, but my experiences there for football and basketball have been totally fine. And I was not a model citizen myself at the football game.

Reactions: BigTimeFan75

TampaBaySkers

Senior
Oct 30, 2010
I went, with 4-5 friends. Not one insult was heard by any of us, not one person was anything other than "normal" to all of us. The closest and I mean closest I have ever seen when it comes to "bad fans" was Purdue when they jokingly booed us as we walked down the steps in a bar and we all ended up having a great time.

At Wisconsin we partied at Badger bars the night before and the day of, not one thing.

That’s because you’re a bitchconsin fan.

BigTimeFan75

Walk On
Apr 28, 2021
I do not like Wisconsin one bit, but my experiences there for football and basketball have been totally fine. And I was not a model citizen myself at the football game.
I know people will freak out but I really think Husker fans, on the road, look to get offended. I really do.

I have been to 5-6 different Big Ten road games and like I said, Purdue was the only time where there was anything directed our way and it was all in good fun. And with that said, I have never even seen OTHER Husker fans get treated badly when I am at those games.

Once on O street in Lincoln I did see Iowa fans drive by and yell out "****ing losers" but I was able to handle that without crying like a bitch.

Nov 14, 2020
I know people will freak out but I really think Husker fans, on the road, look to get offended. I really do.

I have been to 5-6 different Big Ten road games and like I said, Purdue was the only time where there was anything directed our way and it was all in good fun. And with that said, I have never even seen OTHER Husker fans get treated badly when I am at those games.

Once on O street in Lincoln I did see Iowa fans drive by and yell out "****ing losers" but I was able to handle that without crying like a bitch.
The only time I cried like a bitch was leaving jerry world in 09 and some Texas hotties rolled up in an Escalade and called me and my friend losers. We threw gravel at them, then cried

Reactions: BigTimeFan75